Best oral sex items

last reply
15 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm looking to spice things up oral sexwise. Anyone recommend a certain product that was good. I've seen oral anesthetic sprays and stuff like that before. Anything actually work good? I've seen mixed reviews.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Strawberries- Blueberries - Bananas - fruit of many kinds licked or sucked out is amazing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jgrenc22
I'm looking to spice things up oral sexwise. Anyone recommend a certain product that was good. I've seen oral anesthetic sprays and stuff like that before. Anything actually work good? I've seen mixed reviews.

The oral anesthetic stuff is amazing! I got some of the doc johnson good head spray from lovehoney. It came free with another product at the time and I didn't expect much from it. Boy was I wrong! It numbs the back of your mouth 100%. I now keep stocked up on it for many reasons. I even use it when I have a cold/flu as pain relief.
Coming soon...
Lurker
0 likes
certain fruits, whip cream, chocolate syrup.... a good start
Lurker
0 likes
My mouth and a cock or pussy, no additional items for me are required.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A willing mouth and plenty of spit?....maybe monitor teeth use, suck capacity, tongue use. I LOVE it when partners kind of wave my cock around and smack themselves on the face with it n stuff (im not an especially hung guy but theres enough there to play with as required).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A willing mouth and plenty of spit?....maybe monitor teeth use, suck capacity, tongue use. I LOVE it when partners kind of wave my cock around and smack themselves on the face with it n stuff (im not an especially hung guy but theres enough there to play with as required).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A mouth and a tongue
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
buy a tongue dinger. they are awesome and cheap
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I used to be able to be able to buy a product called "Hum Dinger" it was a mini vibe that went on the tongue. the wife absolutely loved it but I can't find them any more
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
garden shears.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
pearls smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd say tongues and lips
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some great answers here, I could only think of one (phallic shaped and fleshy) thing so I realise I am among more wicked and fun people lol