Help a guy out!

last reply
16 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I need somebody Not just anybody You know I need someone !!!!!

So I'm fairly insecure about my.... manhood. And I know my picture suggests otherwise but it took tremendous courage to post it on here and I've been worrying about it ever since I did.

So here's the question ladies and answer honestly:

Does size matter? I've been told I'm a great lover, but I don't know if that has to do with anything I'm DOING in bed or if it's just my guy taking care of the work for me.

Thanks,
Blinded

p.s. I'm not looking for a compliment or anything but if you have something to say feel welcome to do so.
Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Lurker
0 likes
Size is one factor of many. I would take an average cock on a good lover 1,000 times over a cock on a lousy lover. Personally I am more concerned about the man attached to the cock than the cock attached to the man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks Ali, that actually gave me a boost. biggrin
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Agrees totally with Ali.

(Anyhow the quote, is it in the version of The Beatles or in the version of Bananarama/Lanananenenono ? )

And just by looking at a penis you don't really know what it can do for you.
Kinda need to atleast feel it in your hand or inside something or pressed against you.
Lurker
0 likes
Blindfolded,

To me, yes size matters, but by saying that, it's easy for others to interpret that statement as "size is the ONLY thing that matters" which is not true. Lots and lots of well-endowed people are lousy at using what they were blessed with, and plenty of smaller guys know EXACTLY what they're doing with what they have. I don't have a gauge on your size, sir, but I dare say it doesn't matter enough for us to dither over it here.

By your own admission, you've been complimented on your 'abilities' which is all that matters. If you want to talk about it, of course we can (PM please) but otherwise I'd say to take their compliments to heart. I can't speak for all women, but if I go out of my way to tell a man that he really knew how to please me, then you better believe it's true!
0 likes
Try turning the situation around and applying the same theory to women. Say you're a 'breast man' and really appreciate and prefer a woman with big breasts. What happens if you meet a woman with small breasts, but the chemistry between the two of you is amazing, her personality appealing and she has a great sense of humour - would you be overly concerned with the size of her breasts?

I wouldn't worry about it too much if I were you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow I really actually never thought of it that way. I'm neither a "breast or ass man" The first thing I look at (and this is honesty) is the face. You could have a great body, but if it's not working for me above the shoulders, be it hair, nose, eyes I just can't seem to overcome it. Except once she wasn't my usual type and she didn't have the best body ever, but we had such a great chemistry and had such a nice time that for the time it worked it was very nice. Wonderful insight, thank you!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by Blindfolded
Wow I really actually never thought of it that way. I'm neither a "breast or ass man" The first thing I look at (and this is honesty) is the face. You could have a great body, but if it's not working for me above the shoulders, be it hair, nose, eyes I just can't seem to overcome it. Except once she wasn't my usual type and she didn't have the best body ever, but we had such a great chemistry and had such a nice time that for the time it worked it was very nice. Wonderful insight, thank you!

You just dissed me sir!
See I have this great face.
A dazzling smile without three front teeth.
(totally ignoring the last part and pretending to be offended.)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lisa
Try turning the situation around and applying the same theory to women. Say you're a 'breast man' and really appreciate and prefer a woman with big breasts. What happens if you meet a woman with small breasts, but the chemistry between the two of you is amazing, her personality appealing and she has a great sense of humour - would you be overly concerned with the size of her breasts?

I wouldn't worry about it too much if I were you.

Good point. It works both ways and women have as many insecurities as men do... maybe even more
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Catnip
Quote by Blindfolded

You just dissed me sir!

I like great faces. Great faces are my thing biggrin Smiles are sexy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Blindfolded
Quote by Catnip
Quote by Blindfolded

You just dissed me sir!

I like great faces. Great faces are my thing biggrin Smiles are sexy

I still get lost in my hubby's eyes after almost 20 years.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Aww thats sweet Ali......

Well blind I agree with a lot of the ladies on here because for me size is only one factor to what can make sex great. Others include chemistry, the way you move and being confident that you can please your woman plays a huge role while having sex. If you believe your a stallion.....then baby you will rock her world....LOL!

Good luck to ya!
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol it is cute ali and Zaf lol thanks a lot biggrin by the way Zaf I like your shoes :P
Lush Legend
0 likes
Thanks!.....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with ali. I was with a man and he was so large and he thought he was the king of the castle. but he didn't have the slightest bit of tendernes in him he fumbled his way through it. I would much rather take a man with a normal size of equipment that knows how to please a woman. HB xxx
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I agree completely with those who said they are more bothered about the man rather than their male appendage, if a man has an amazing personality and happens to be an amazing lover I don't care what he's packing. It's not the size that matters it's who you use it!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I agree completely with those who said they are more bothered about the man rather than their male appendage, if a man has an amazing personality and happens to be an amazing lover I don't care what he's packing. It's not the size that matters it's how you use it!