Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the ideal dick size of your man for you?

last reply
83 replies
12.2k views
1 watcher
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So, what should be the ideal dick size of your partner, for you? Some sizes can be too big for some women, some can definitely be too small. Also, do you prefer length over thickness or the other way round?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The perfect dick size is 7-8" in length, and very thick, but not pop-can thick! Longer cocks can't get all the way inside me, so it's just a waste of length!
Lurker
0 likes
i would say 6 to 7 inches with a nice girth. I do prefer thickness over length. I agree not pop-can thick.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by allysonbright
i would say 6 to 7 inches with a nice girth. I do prefer thickness over length. I agree not coke can thick.

Hahaha... I don't know if coke can thick is an existing term but it's weird as fuck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
5" to 9" with nice girth and they know how to use it, does not matter the size of they are a bad fuck.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I need one that's 'this big, and about this thick' and attached to a passionate, considerate and creative man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my Man has a 10 and thick. It get into me pretty well and now i am used to it. So its IDEAL
- Arjino Ferrera
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very subjective question. For me and with my experience, the dick size doesn't much matter. I've been with well endowed men who had no control over their own cock and I've been with barely endowed men who knew how to treat a woman just right. So for me, there is no ideal dick size, there is only the ideal attitude of the man.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't really think size matter's for every women, but being a Man I will say being thick & huge is bonus ?
Lurker
0 likes
i have no idea sooo ... i googled this...

google asked 'what sort of man do u prefer?' ... to which i replied .. 'girls'

google advises the ideal size for me is '0' ..

i think google is pretty smart

of course they would be really clever if they got the shape right as well !! ..

maybe they don't answer in vertical elipses

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Perfect size is 7.479"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is no ideal size for me.
I can and do enjoy the variety that I have encountered. I do not like cocks over 9 inches in length as they bruise me internally. I have never found one that thick I cant accommodate it. I have enjoyed a variety of cocks of all sizes and length but its not really the cock itself that does the deed for me, its the way he uses it.
Lurker
0 likes
Thicker is better
Lurker
0 likes
Anything over 10 inches long actually hurts and is not enjoyable for me. I would say my ideal length would be around 8-9 inches. Thicker the better though smile As for anal sex I want the biggest cock there is ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been with men of all sizes, and in my experience if he knows how to use what he's got, then size is irrelevant. That said, as personal preference goes a good 8-9" with enough girth to hurt. If nothing else the sight of a big Dick gets me going!
Coming soon...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The shape and size of a guy's cock is not as important as how well he can use it. I had a threesome one time where the guy who had the bigger penis wasn't doing as much for me than the guy who had the smaller penis. Some times I find that guys with big penis think that his size alone is all that matters.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by daisyphoenix
The shape and size of a guy's cock is not as important as how well he can use it. I had a threesome one time where the guy who had the bigger penis wasn't doing as much for me than the guy who had the smaller penis. Some times I find that guys with big penis think that his size alone is all that matters.

I hear that pretty often. Reason might be that guys with big cocks get lazy and think their size alone will impress so they don't even try while smaller, or better said average guys, actually put in the effort to please their woman properly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
6-8 inches for me but I love a guy who can really pound me and last a long time over size.
Lurker
0 likes
Never thought about it ... I just wait for tears to form and her to stop breathing..
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
7-8 inch is ideal but I can go bigger or smaller. A guy is more than his dick. Well... usually. hah.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As with Goldilocks there has been too big and too small for me as well. There has also been ineptitude across a range of sizes. My lover is a little over 6" and perfect. His girth still hurts enough upon entry to take my breath away yet he can pound me pleasurably until I become multi-orgasmic. I didn't even know what that was before him, in fact he was the first to give me even a single orgasm by intercourse.

I do like being fucked really hard and larger cocks might have been too painful to let me relax enough to get off. I must admit I enjoy fantasizing about large cocks anyway.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Hunter484
Never thought about it ... I just wait for tears to form and her to stop breathing..

Um, that doesn't really sound like fun to me. LOl
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by TrinityX
I need one that's 'this big, and about this thick' and attached to a passionate, considerate and creative man.

enough said.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
For me 5 inches on up, 5 inches for oral is ideal for me, for intercourse up to 9 inches is comfortable. Larger than that hurts me and is not that enjoyable. Veronnie2
Lurker
0 likes
I can deal with the 6-8 inch dick size... does not have to be large girth .... makes anal a bit more comfortable when I want it! What is it they say, "Not all women want their men to be bigger Dicks!" <smile>
Lurker
0 likes
A question that never goes away ...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Perfect size is 7.479"

lol Nikki, now the world knows the ONE TRUE size exactly. Other guys can apply, but yeah there's nothing like telling my partner du jour to whip out his hot 7.479 inch bad boy!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have been with smaller guys that take me directly into orbit and I have been with very large guys, who fill me right to the top of the dip stick.

The question is how long it takes a guy to get me into orbit and just how long he can keep me there.

Size is not the means test.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TrinityX

Completely agree