When does the bra come off?

last reply
101 replies
12.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Senior Analyst
0 likes
If you wear a bra at all, is it the very first thing you take off when you walk into the house at the end of the day? Or does it stay on until it's time for bed?
Lurker
0 likes
I guess you mean bra as in 'narrow back / shoulder straps that support two shaped cups'.

I hate those things.

My 'bra' (I prefer shaped undergarments that just restrain and hold still - not that shape and create lift/etc) comes off when I'm tired of wearing it . . . sometimes I don't even bother wearing one. During the winter I'm more likely to wear one because I'm a fan of cozy sweaters and my nipples are too sensitive to have fuzzy fluff and skin contact all day.

If I have to wear clothes that require a proper 'bra' - it comes off asap as I cannot stand the chafing. Those things are not made for comfort when you've got an over-full rack. I don't need shape / lift from cups - got enough of that on my own.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If im not out of the house its off.... Not a fan of bra or panties!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
usually the second thing that comes off when i walk in the door....shoes first
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
that dreadful thing comes off as SOON as i get home!

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's the first thing off, if im wearing one at all.
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Quote by Cambria
usually the second thing that comes off when i walk in the door....shoes first

I forgot about the shoes. Since you can just kick them off within two feet of the door, I suppose they'll always be the First Thing Off.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I only wear them to work, and not always there. The stupid things comes off the moment I get home.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it wasn't for work, I would never wear bras. My breasts are rather sensitive to the constant pressure applied. I don't wear a bra to work too sometimes. And those days make for some happy stories for the boys

:P
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Just before I go down, like to have my tits involved in oral x
Try before you buy x
Lurker
0 likes
i take off my bra as soon as i get in, generally swap my bra for a loose vest when i get in.
Lurker
0 likes
I always go braless when I'm working around the farm outside. I like to wear one of my sheer button front blouses and let my big titties free for the day. There's no one around but me anyway...giggles
Lurker
0 likes
Take my shoes off first,then the rest of my clothes,my bra is off before my panties
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who says I'll have one on?
If I do I hope not for long.
Lurker
0 likes
Usually when I get home the shoes come off then I changed into something baggy and comfortable and no bra
Lurker
0 likes
when it feels like it needs to be off..... ( . y . )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess Im in the minority when i say I actually prefer it on.. sometimes for bed ill take it off if im on my own .. but if someones round it stays on unless theyre special ;) Its a bit uncomfortable not to have support
Prolific Writer
0 likes
It's the very first thing I take off. I hate wearing a bra.

I go braless all the time at home.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
Lurker
0 likes
I take my bra off when I get home. All day I wear on a bra because I have to. I work as a librarian assistant so I have to make sure I am as conservatively dressed as possible. But this massive bra of mine comes off when I get home, most definitely.
The Linebacker
0 likes
When we need a double-barreled slingshot in a water-balloon battle!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Pretty much the minute I get home...
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
Pretty much the minute I get home...

...because you are on a water balloon fight team?
Lurker
0 likes
I take it off as soon as I walk in the door that is if I am wearing a bra that day.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
when he wants to cum on my tits
Lurker
0 likes
I must be one of the few who leaves it on until I take a shower or start to prepare for bed. When I come home, all I take off is my shoes and coat. In summer, though, I may change into fresh clothes, in which case I may leave out the bra.
Madam Carol
0 likes
Sometimes I can't wait until I get home. Like most girls, I've mastered the art of taking the damn thing off under my shirt while driving. Hmmm I wonder what that ticket might look like?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I am evening wearing a bra or panties. It usually goes in this order>> Shoes,pants,panties,shirt,bra
Lurker
0 likes
when it becomes necessary to feel comfortable and relaxed....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is a bra?
Bullet Club For Life
Lurker
0 likes
If we are staying home for the evening, I take it off usually after dinner when I am getting cozy for the evening. Summer time I try not to wear one at all.