Login

Anal play toys for men

last reply
25 replies
8.0k views
1 watcher
6 likes
0 likes
Anyone got a recommendation for a guy interested in experimenting with anal play during masturbation? Something that will "hit the spot" as they say but suitable for an anal virgin (well, a bit of finger penetration, but nothing more) on a budget? I see some individual reviews but I'm seeking more of a general recommendation. Something available in the Lush store would be nice.

I enjoy playing with my ass and had a fantastic cum one time when I managed to hit the prostate but self play with fingers gets a bit limited due to reach. Just can't penetrate easily and comfortably at my age. May also have a partner use it on me at times but we'll see.
Alpha Blonde
1 like
You might want to check out the Aneros. I've heard a lot of good things about that one, it's been around for over ten years and it's won a few awards. It's also hands-free (you use your own muscle contractions), so it should be easier to use if reach is a problem.

I think it's strictly a solo play toy, but I could be wrong. It comes in different shapes and sizes and is available at a variety of retailers, amazon and even the Lush Store.

There's actually a good 'learning center' available on their website too, with interesting info and tips. http://www.aneros.com/

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's difficult to suggest if you have no experence. Guys don't alll like the same spot, material, shape, etc. I vary depending on mood. You have to figure out what you like and go with that.

An Aneros could work but it's not really intended for masturbation. I would suggest starting with a slim, short curved butt plug made of a material with some give like silicone. If you find you like harder materials you can switch to them but if you can't stand harder materials then don't start out with one.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A little late to the conversation, but still.

If you've still not tried anything, I recommend starting of with a starter pack with different sizes. You'll need to stretch yourself out a bit, which you should definitely do gradually and patiently. Like cordite already said, I recommend toys made of silicone - if possible medical grade. On top of that you'll need a good anal lube, because you'll need lots of lubrication to get it in and especially if you intend on keeping it in for a while.

If you've already done some stretching you could try something along the lines of Fun Factory's Boosty. I've had it for a year or so and it's fantastic. When I use it and play for a prolonged time my orgasms are incredible - I've not experienced such intensity when "just" playing. It is fairly thick, but you can get it in with no real problems if you do it patiently. And it feels great when inside. You could easily use it while having sex as well.

The other thing you should definitely look for is that it stays in by itself. My Boosty for example is perfect in that regard. Got a Rocks off Rude Boy prostate massager as well, which hits the spot quite nicely and has lots of vibration settings (think it's around 7 or 8), but won't stay in by itself for the life of me... which is quite annoying.

Hope I've helped in any way. :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have one that I use and it does feel good when taking care of yourself
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
looking for a bit of advice I have a vib butt plug which I love to use but can anyone tell me the best anal toy I can use to make me cum without touching my cock
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just speaking for my experience. I have had several women who love idea of doing the fucking. Most started with too small a toy and worked up gettingg to big toy. I found out starting in mid range say 7 or 8 long and m aybe 1.5 to 2 inches thick. I can hear the WTH is big then. I have had 12 plus deep and damn wide,but then I also found out I am anal slut. Hell a women licks my ass and she can have anything she wants.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Find a massage spa/ parlor that will give you prostate massages and find out where you like to be touched then decide on the right one!
Lurker
1 like
I also used Anal Pay toy during masturbation but still, I'm using sex doll to my entertainment and I feel great than the use of anal toys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me the best toy is a realistic dildo. I started small but gradually got bigger thicker toys. Actually fucking my self with it makes the masturbation wonders. A big surprise it was but now I an hooked.
Lurker
0 likes
I began with a small butt plug. Makes the cum so intense!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
You might want to check out the Aneros. I've heard a lot of good things about that one, it's been around for over ten years and it's won a few awards. It's also hands-free (you use your own muscle contractions), so it should be easier to use if reach is a problem.

I think it's strictly a solo play toy, but I could be wrong. It comes in different shapes and sizes and is available at a variety of retailers, amazon and even the Lush Store.

There's actually a good 'learning center' available on their website too, with interesting info and tips. http://www.aneros.com/

I've got that. I don't think I've ever used it though.... It seems a little bit hard. I kind of prefer softer ones.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by DamonX

I've got that. I don't think I've ever used it though.... It seems a little bit hard. I kind of prefer softer ones.

you'll use it and you'll like it *cracks whip*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Clumeleon
0 likes
Budget, huh? Just use a carrot.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

you'll use it and you'll like it *cracks whip*

LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Along the same line, can someone recommend a good anal vibrator? I started out with a 3-inch butt plug, worked my way up to 5 inches. The vibe should be at least that long, silicone, with a curved base (so my ass doesn't inhale it) and have a decent variety of vibration patterns. It can be longer than 5 inches, but not ridiculously so. I expect 8 inches is my limit, at least for now (and maybe for all time).

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My 2 favorites. The one on the right is heated & squirms (rotates) and the left one has more vibration settings, is longer, and has a curved tip end to really hit the spot.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Aneros definitely has this figured out.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I started with a standard candle and went from there

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

love metal plugs, the "heaviness" feeling is incredible

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Dang I didn't know about all the times things were I had mine with a real one a my wife was watching an could not tell her or that I was going to cum and she was so excited to that happen to me I think she had hers to and I for a fact he got to let go deep in me I fell in love with getting a big one to make me cum hands free the wife would have still be bringing them home just to watch me with a man and see me blowing it up to my head but do whatever cuffy for you and enjoy your self.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Mostly I've just used candles. I also have a lifelike 7" fake cock that's stiff enough, but it's too big for comfort and I've only had it in me a couple times, preferring to practice blowjobs on it. I've tried a few silicone dildos of different sizes, but they are too flexible and don't hit the p-spot. Still looking.

My newest story! Midlife Renewal: Getting Rick Back

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir entry: Dick Job

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library