last reply
6 replies
3.4k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What is the optimal length?

I am writing a D/s story and want to know how long a person should be left in denial.

Also how will a ruined orgasm affect the chaste male. In your experience is the person super-horny again straight afterwards or does it rob the person of his lust?

All advice gratefully recieved smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My longest time was 10 days, i could concentrate on much. my thoughts were constantly on how my balls ached and how i knew how much she enjoyed my agony. but the pain in teh balls. was great in that all i thought of was her.
when i was allowed to cum i was still very horny. and ready to please her.

hope this helps.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well this isn't much of an issue for me since I rarely every have an orgasm because my body doesn't let me have one.. if i do.. then my body hurts afterwards.

Kat12 :)
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Longest I went was about 6 days, not because I was in trouble but because I wasn't aloud to masturbate. But when daddy got home it was so amazing and I understood why I wasn't aloud to masturbate, it was worth the wait.

I have been denied as punishment but that's never lasted over 3 days. That's sometimes more tough because he'll get me worked up but not allow me to orgasm. Its not really a issue much we've been together long enough that I don't get in trouble much, I know my boundaries and follow them, if im not sure I always ask first.
Lurker
0 likes
My desire seems to peak after about a week of celibacy. During the first 24 hours after an orgasm my lust is very weak, which is a source of irritation to me, since I love the constant desire of needing to cum.
0 likes
I went over a week recently. I didn't have chastity or anything like that. I kept thinking I'd save it for a good chat. That chat just never happened due to my schedule. It felt pretty good regardless when I let it out. Love the squirt when it's held back for that long.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

My longest, which was enforced by me wearing a chastity cage, was just over a month. The first week was hell, I hardly slept the first night and had aching balls by the end of it, but once I got beyond that it was ok and the orgasm I had when I was released was mind blowing.