last reply
36 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi,

My name is Cleo el Gato and I would like to announce that I am accepting requests to be allowed to worship me as is proper. Be aware that I intend to take ownership of this site as soon the the Lady who thinks she is a cat is usurped. It would be best to befriend me now or became victim of the purge that is to come.

sincerely,
Cleo el Gato
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Fuck off, pussy.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Fuck off, pussy.

When I overthrow the owner you will be the first to go, stupid dog owner.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by CleoElGato

It's one thing to be evil...but mean is a hurt that runs deep.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani

It's one thing to be evil...but mean is a hurt that runs deep.

I am only nice to those who show me proper respect. Gifts of milk and tuna are expected.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CleoElGato
Hi,

Be aware that I intend to take ownership of this site as soon the the Lady who thinks she is a cat is usurped. It would be best to befriend me now or became victim of the purge that is to come.

sincerely,
Cleo el Gato

Omg you are too funny. No i dont wanna be your friend, but some friendly advice is to go slow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kriskisses

Omg you are too funny. No i dont wanna be your friend, but some friendly advice is to go slow.

You will change your mind once you realize that I am your better. I will allow you time to come to this conclusion.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Oh great Cleo el Gato! Welcome to Lush! I am honored to have been added as your new friend. And I come bearing the gift of tuna.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter
Oh great Cleo el Gato! Welcome to Lush! I am honored to have been added as your new friend. And I come bearing the gift of tuna.

Good to see not all humans are lazy. You may rub my belly now.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by CleoElGato
Good to see not all humans are lazy. You may rub my belly now.

Would the great Cleo wish this humble nymph be naked?
Candyman
0 likes
Quote by CleoElGato
Hi,

My name is Cleo el Gato and I would like to announce that I am accepting requests to be allowed to worship me as is proper. Be aware that I intend to take ownership of this site as soon the the Lady who thinks she is a cat is usurped. It would be best to befriend me now or became victim of the purge that is to come.

sincerely,
Cleo el Gato

All hail, Cleo el Gato. I am but a poor pauper, one who worships pussies such as yourself. May I be humbled to have thy mighty purr-essence accept me as a friend?
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Lurker
0 likes
Proper title: "I am stupid & mean. Please be my friend regardless."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by CleoElGato
Hi,

sincerely,
Cleo el Gato

Nice to meet you Cleo, I love pussies !!!! Would it be appropriate to worship you with my tongue as I just love pussy licking ??
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by CleoElGato

Don't worry, gang, I know just how to pacify Cleo el Gato...

Step 1 - Distract with laser pointer

Step 2 - Tackle to the ground

Step 3 - Tie up with ribbon

Step 4 - Smooch until she falls asleep

Daddy's baby girl
0 likes
Cleo El Gato..

I prefer Tom Cats as opposed to Pussy Cats, but all cats are friends.
I have come with a gift I hope you will enjoy...

Candyman
0 likes
All hail Cleo.

"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
I don't want to be your friend.
Awesome Lady
0 likes
I'm just curious about this worship of YOU thing...

I'm waiting to hear too.....

There are a lot of us.....

Lurker
0 likes
Be afraid, very afraid — I eat little pussy cats for breakfast
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I make it a practice to accept friend requests. I say so in my bio. But I won't go out of my way to request anyone's friendship unless they really intrigue me. So far I am not impressed.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes

As if everyone doesn't already know that with just a bit of catnip (or other certain herbal substances) you can be tamed!
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Hi Miss Cleo,

I'd love to add you as a friend, but I'm at 98 friends right now and want you to be friend #100, so it will be special and memorable. I need to go find a friend (don't we all!) to be friend number 99 (and whoever you are, Friend #99, you'll be special too - you know, just in case you happen to see this...) but then I'll get back together with you, I promise.

Until then I hope it's all tuna and salmon filets and lots of stroking in your life to keep you purring along.

Signed,

Your (soon to be) friend,

The dog

0 likes
Ill get back to you on the friend request...
Click below to see

Awesome Lady
0 likes
As long as you understand who is who around here........

Lurker
0 likes
Reposted due to wrongful, baseless removal...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Tnadnuder
Reposted due to wrongful, baseless removal...

I have decided to rename you Tasty Squish Bug, but you can still keep the title of "I am stupid and mean" if you wish. It suits you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stormdog100
Hi Miss Cleo,

I'd love to add you as a friend, but I'm at 98 friends right now and want you to be friend #100, so it will be special and memorable. I need to go find a friend (don't we all!) to be friend number 99 (and whoever you are, Friend #99, you'll be special too - you know, just in case you happen to see this...) but then I'll get back together with you, I promise.

Until then I hope it's all tuna and salmon filets and lots of stroking in your life to keep you purring along.

Signed,

Your (soon to be) friend,

The dog

Make sure your owner gives you a bath, dog, or you'll have to remain at least 30 feet away from me at all times.