Dick Size

last reply
80 replies
13.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Which size of dick is good for girls? I have 6 inches long and 1.25 something wide.. i want to increase its width .. please someone help me for this.. what should i do? i dont want to use medicnes because i am afraid with its side effects..
PM me for Friendship
Add me on WhatsApp +923112274314
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Use what you have, do not let the movies mislead you.
Lurker
0 likes
Big enough, and I haven't had any complaints. It is how you use it that is more important.
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Yours is fine just the way it is. Use it well and wisely, and everything will work out fine.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i scoff at anything under 12 inches.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
What ya ain't got in your dick, get in your tongue! A guy with a magical tongue can keep any girl happy! I've had some of my best orgasms with guys who only had a 5" cock!
The Linebacker
0 likes
There are medical clinics that specialize in penis enlargement. I imagine that is expensive. I think girth is mostly what they add as length really can't be added. I think I would be hesitant that loss of sensitivity could result. But 6" long is actually about a 1'2" longer than average. And don't take all these guys saying they've got 8-12 inch goobers on here seriously. Those are actually rare in the general population. And those 'chicks' saying they only want 10". Check out their profiles, usually says 'female/bisexual' & 'men don't add me or women only' but are really men just trying to cyber with women. I wonder what the percentage of men cybering with other men but thinking they are women on here is? Probably pretty damn high.
Lurker
0 likes
Just be happy with it.

I don't see what the relevance of the length is anyway on here, most people aren't going to meet off here and measure it immediately anyway.

Those women are called size queens or something? (I forget.)
Senior Analyst
0 likes
This space left intentionally blank.
Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by Buz
There are medical clinics that specialize in penis enlargement. I imagine that is expensive. I think girth is mostly what they add as length really can't be added. I think I would be hesitant that loss of sensitivity could result. But 6" long is actually about a 1'2" longer than average. And don't take all these guys saying they've got 8-12 inch goobers on here seriously. Those are actually rare in the general population. And those 'chicks' saying they only want 10". Check out their profiles, usually says 'female/bisexual' & 'men don't add me or women only' but are really men just trying to cyber with women. I wonder what the percentage of men cybering with other men but thinking they are women on here is? Probably pretty damn high.

Funny! Makes no sense. That might be why so many women here say they love anal sex. They are really men.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Thirstyboypk
Which size of dick is good for girls? I have 6 inches long and 1.25 something wide.. i want to increase its width .. please someone help me for this.. what should i do? i dont want to use medicnes because i am afraid with its side effects..

Wrap some tape around it maybe .. sellotape or duck take or insulation tape. Good luck getting that off however.

Tinsel doesnt work... I tried that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz

You tell 'em Buz!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
What ya ain't got in your dick, get in your tongue! A guy with a magical tongue can keep any girl happy! I've had some of my best orgasms with guys who only had a 5" cock!

Bethany, I have found my magical tongue has made more lady friends as you say!
I wonder how people practice their lingual or tongue skills? That might make a good thread. Do we have one already? Anybody got some tips?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
"What ya ain't got in your dick, get in your tongue! A guy with a magical tongue can keep any girl happy! I've had some of my best orgasms with guys who only had a 5" cock!"

A 5"? Try a 3"
But surprisingly I did get an orgasm with that one
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Thirstyboypk

You are a normal sized male do not be ashamed of your penis size. I am of the same size as you and my current lover says that is just perfect for her. She has had bigger 8-10 inch cocks and say's that she didnt care for the size because she likes to grind her pubic bone against mine and a larger penis only hurt and she had to ride them. Remember a woman's vagina is only about 4 inches deep it will stretch some but honestly girth maybe more important.As Bethany has said a good tongue goes a long way as well. Practice those skills !! I have yet to find a woman that didn't like my tongue and the amount of time spent on pleasuring a woman with your tongue will go farther then a "big 10 inch". Good luck !!
0 likes
Its not the dick size, its how you use it.. a 5in can do what a 7 in can, if you know what your doing with it.
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
why do guys worry about size, i will never understand i guess. a cock is a cock, just learn how to use what you have. I look for a good lover. all races have small,avg and big cocks,
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U

Funny! Makes no sense. That might be why so many women here say they love anal sex. They are really men.

I have to honestly say that I've known girls that loved anal sex, some that were neither here nor there on it, and some that either hated it or were turned off by just the thought of it. The first time I was talked into it was by a girlfriend who loved it. Truthfully at the time it was an orifice that didn't hold any attraction for me and for me it usually feels too tight, as if choking off the pleasure senses. But my wife does like it sometimes – it is like an occasional diversion, usually when she's extra worked up.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Simplicity
Its not the dick size, its how you use it.. a 5in can do what a 7 in can, if you know what your doing with it.

Precisely. Stop relying on size fellas and learn how to be an expert lover using every tool at your disposal — tongue, lips, fingers, and even your nose.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by KnightOfLove

Precisely. Stop relying on size fellas and learn how to be an expert lover using every tool at your disposal — tongue, lips, fingers, and even your nose.

Don't forget your chin, particularly if you have a goatee. Just one more arrow in your quiver (heh). Breath too - blow on her wet skin. And your voice of course. And your imagination.

Size may matter a little, but creativity matters a lot more.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Don't forget your chin, particularly if you have a goatee. Just one more arrow in your quiver (heh). Breath too - blow on her wet skin. And your voice of course. And your imagination.

Does it??? Creativity matters a lot more?? To whom? I'm with Sprite on this one....kidding but to the OP.....your dick sounds just about perfect
Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by Buz

I have to honestly say that I've known girls that loved anal sex, some that were neither here nor there on it, and some that either hated it or were turned off by just the thought of it. The first time I was talked into it was by a girlfriend who loved it. Truthfully at the time it was an orifice that didn't hold any attraction for me and for me it usually feels too tight, as if choking off the pleasure senses. But my wife does like it sometimes – it is like an occasional diversion, usually when she's extra worked up.

Buz,
I no doubt that some women like it. I'm small... Everywhere! 5' tall. I've done it. Like 3 times. Tried a DP once. Not my cup o tea. Like sticking a baseball bat up my butt. I know some women that love pain. I'm just not one of them. I guess that is one case where smaller dicks might be better. Lol.
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Oh them goatees, they work magic.. and the breath, the voice... Verbal.. you got it down pat..
Click below to see

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
There's an old saying common among craftsmen (woodworkers, carpenters, painters, etc) -- "Only an amateur blames his mistakes on his tools."

I think the corollary is also true in the bedroom. If you focus on your partner, you will be fine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U
I know some women that love pain. I'm just not one of them.

Anal sex and pain are not mutually inclusive.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
You can always try to fathom it the european way, in centimeters, at first glance it would look much more impressive.....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
my hubby is 5.5"and I love it wouldn't want any more
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Wrap some tape around it maybe .. sellotape or duck take or insulation tape. Good luck getting that off however.

Tinsel doesnt work... I tried that.

Bubble wrap is sooo much better than tape! And when she gets bored, she can amuse herself with a game of poppycock!

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by uxhull
You can always try to fathom it the european way, in centimeters, at first glance it would look much more impressive.....

But you gain less by rounding up to the nearest 0.5

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===