1 Hour (67 votes) 44%
2 Hours (8 votes) 5%
3 Hours (16 votes) 10%
Never (1 vote) 1%
Sometimes (2 votes) 1%
Rarely (3 votes) 2%
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I absolutely love oral sex and am spoiled and get it often.

If you're a pussy eater, how long do you spoil your lady?

Please answer the poll and leave a comment.

Hugs and Licks,
Mysteria
xo

* In my single life, the best night of my life.....I met a man who ate my pussy for 4 hours straight. I cannot tell you all the feelings that I felt. I had multiple orgasms, I screamed, cried and absolutely lost my mind. I've never encountered that ever again.

However, my husband is a very good eater and spoils me for an hour or more if we have time.

xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends. I try to respond to her mood. Some times she wants to get there fast so I try to oblige. Other times she'll let me linger and draw it out, teasing and playing. Those last 20 to 30 minutes before she comes and wants to move on to other things.
Lurker
0 likes
Really turns me on. Will go as long as takes to satisfy her. The more she cums the more I want to please her until she simply asks to fuck her.
0 likes
I don't think I have ever had a woman want to go an hour, at least not an hour non-stop. Maybe an hour total with other activities in between but never a full hour of just cunnilingus. Last woman I went down on complained about oversensitivity after about 15 minutes.
Lurker
0 likes
15 mins MAX!!! (And I love doing that!!!)

Obviously you take BREAKS in between doing other things... And then go back...

FUCKING NOBODY eats Muffin for an HOUR non-stop!!! (She'd get BORED!)

If you have to do it FOR AN HOUR then OBVIOUSLY you're not GOOD at it!!!

(Nobody would expect their cock sucked for a fucking hour!!!) That's WHY we pull your heads away and FUCK YOU... (It'll get BETTER!)

Or maybe that's just me!

xx SF

(Actually, SERIOUSLY... Your FUCKING MOUTH gets crampy after about 20 minutes!!!)

FOUR HOURS MY ASS!
0 likes
That reminds me of an old girlfriend....she would stay down there so long, and was terrible at it. I decided that the ceiling needed a coat of paint, laying there...I, however, excel at it

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
15 mins MAX!!! (And I love doing that!!!)

Obviously you take BREAKS in between doing other things... And then go back...

FUCKING NOBODY eats Muffin for an HOUR non-stop!!! (She'd get BORED!)

If you have to do it FOR AN HOUR then OBVIOUSLY you're not GOOD at it!!!

(Nobody would expect their cock sucked for a fucking hour!!!) That's WHY we pull your heads away and FUCK YOU... (It'll get BETTER!)

Or maybe that's just me!

xx SF

(Actually, SERIOUSLY... Your FUCKING MOUTH gets crampy after about 20 minutes!!!)

FOUR HOURS MY ASS!

Oh it happened....it was the best night of my life.

Xo
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27

Oh it happened....it was the best night of my life.

Xo

Can I Be Venal?

(After 10 minutes of MY LICKS you'd be CUM ONCE and needing FUCKING for MORE!) Not that we CAN'T go back to LUNCHTIME!!!

That's just REAL!!!

Four HOURS?????? (WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THAT???)

I was a DRUG ADDICT, (AND a Sex Addict...) But FUCK four hours of THE MAIN MUFFIN MUNCH... It's a PUSSY... (It's NOT 'APOCAPLYPSE NOW REDUX'!!!)

Whatever works.

xx SF
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Can I Be Venal?

(After 10 minutes of MY LICKS you'd be CUM ONCE and needing FUCKING for MORE!) Not that we CAN'T go back to LUNCHTIME!!!

That's just REAL!!!

Four HOURS?????? (WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THAT???)

I was a DRUG ADDICT, (AND a Sex Addict...) But FUCK four hours of THE MAIN MUFFIN MUNCH... It's a PUSSY... (It's NOT 'APOCAPLYPSE NOW REDUX'!!!)

Whatever works.

xx SF

I guess I just love a nice long tongue fuck. I enjoy it for an hour. I guess I'm just spoiled.

Xo
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
umm... 4 hours straight? dude. my jaw would be cramping after 30 minutes of that shit. only way i can imagine that is if i'd been smoking crack. that's a serious answer, btw, and as for having it eaten for 4 hours? no thank you. it doesn't sound remotely pleasurable. like Steph said, 15 minutes is probably ideal.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite
umm... 4 hours straight? dude. my jaw would be cramping after 30 minutes of that shit. only way i can imagine that is if i'd been smoking crack. that's a serious answer, btw, and as for having it eaten for 4 hours? no thank you. it doesn't sound remotely pleasurable. like Steph said, 15 minutes is probably ideal.

This.

First of all, I'd get bored of even the best oral if it went on for more than 20 minutes or so.

Being on the receiving end of 4-hour oral sex just sounds uncomfortable. My pussy would be licked raw at that point. I'd need pussy Carmex.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I eat and let her eat as long as I enjoy it and usually that's around ten to fifteen minutes because by that time next level starts..... Maximum time for which I got eaten was around thirty minutes or so.... and by twentieth minute I thought she probably has to write a paper on eating my pussy..... and after about half an hour I was seriously thinking about farting on her face to get rid of her.... lucky for her I couldn't manage to fart and she got cramped soon after....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Scenario:

It's My Birthday.

I put "Gone With The Wind" in the DVD player and tell Miss Beauty to START with the a-suckin'... After NEARLY 3 HOURS I instruct Miss Bee to KEEP GOING as I watch the EXTRAS, ('The Making Of', 'From Novel To Screen' and 'Wasn't That Vivien Leigh Doll Absolutely DUBROVNIK Batshit Crazy???')

FUCKING MEDICAL SCHOOL EXAMS DON'T LAST FOUR HOURS!!! (Insert Oral Exam Joke Here...)

SEX can last four hours AND LONGER... (But NOT DOING just ONE thing!!!) Imagine FUCKING somebody for FOUR HOURS??? (Which in truth might be easier than giving someone head for FOUR HOURS!) Your DICK would look like that guy's ARM at the start of 'Saving Private Ryan'!!!

And EATING KITTEN for FOUR HOURS? Can you imagine the pillow-talk afterwards?

Her: "That was delightful, Darling!"

Him: "Gwanthor thack iddle keem cadunga boo boo bo..."

xx SF
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Scenario:

It's My Birthday.

I put "Gone With The Wind" in the DVD player and tell Miss Beauty to START with the a-suckin'... After NEARLY 3 HOURS I instruct Miss Bee to KEEP GOING as I watch the EXTRAS, ('The Making Of', 'From Novel To Screen' and 'Wasn't That Vivien Leigh Doll Absolutely DUBROVNIK Batshit Crazy???')

FUCKING MEDICAL SCHOOL EXAMS DON'T LAST FOUR HOURS!!! (Insert Oral Exam Joke Here...)

SEX can last four hours AND LONGER... (But NOT DOING just ONE thing!!!) Imagine FUCKING somebody for FOUR HOURS??? (Which in truth might be easier than giving someone head for FOUR HOURS!) Your DICK would look like that guy's ARM at the start of 'Saving Private Ryan'!!!

And EATING KITTEN for FOUR HOURS? Can you imagine the pillow-talk afterwards?

Her: "That was delightful, Darling!"

Him: "Gwanthor thack iddle keem cadunga boo boo bo..."

xx SF

Edit. I'll go until she starts kicking me away. I'm subtle like that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love eating pussy just after my wife gets fucked and her pussy is full of warm cum. I suck and suck until I've cleaned her used cunt!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For however long it takes for her to have her required orgasm/squirts, can not think of a better way to spend time !!
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
I was looking for a 30 minute choice. So, picked an hour instead. Usually 30 minutes is enough time to tease out a really intense, satisfying orgasm, just before I can follow up with a good pounding with my cock.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
30mins would be a maximum for us and thats mixed with other activities. Anymore than that and we would both have lock jaw and be unable to sit/walk lol
Lurker
0 likes
How ever long it takes
Lurker
0 likes
I haven't done anuthing sexual, so I love polls like this and also the comments so I can "learn" how and what is expected. Of course every woman is different but in any case is very helpful. Thanks everyone
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Generally for about 15 minutes because after that my woman starts to get sensitive and just wants me to fuck her.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
so, i originally read this thread yesterday and noted the different times that were given as a choice. i was VERY surprised to see that multiple hours were offered as answers. i decided to see how long an hour feels, cos sometimes we forget, and set my timer for an hour. HOLY FUCK -how could anyone stand to get licked that long?! after around 35 minutes, i was CONSTANTLY checking my phone. more power to anyone that can enjoy it that long -and praises to those who can deliver like others, i feel that 10-20 minutes is more than enough.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never timed, but I'll go on as long as she enjoys it. Which can be quite long, if you don't concentrate it all on one spot... Oral means with the mouth after all, it doesn't dictate that mouth should stay in one place all the time...
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
In the interest of the greater good - and science, don't forget science! - my wife and i decided to try this out last night, blocking the hours between 7-11pm for our little experiment - these are the results:

7:00 we put on some sexy music, get naked, dim the lights. i set the timer for 4 hours while Kate gets comfortable in bed, using the pillows to prop herself up with while spreading her legs for me. "okay, let's get on with it then." i go at it, licking her pussy sensuously, her hand resting on my head, teasing my hair as i pleasure her, obviously enjoying it.

7:05 still going at it. she's highly aroused and very wet

7:10 i can feel her trembling and she's moaning, obviously on the verge of orgasm. I pause. "what are you doing" i ask.

"I'm about to cum. what are you doing?"

"listen - this isn't going to work if you cum now. we've still got 3 hours 50 minutes to go."

she replies by smacking the back of my head with her hand. "less talk, more licking, if you know what's good for you, girl."

Dutifully i go back to licking.

7:15 she orgasms, i glance at the clock, and continue licking

7:20 "okay, you can stop now. please stop" she giggles a little, then smacks the back of my head again. "Stop already, would you?"

7:25 "i told you to fucking stop. Jesus christ!"

"only 25 minutes" i tell her, my words a bit slurred - jaw is freaking tired.

She smacks the back of my head AGAIN! "knock it off already."

7:30 we decide that, in the spirit of the experiment, she's not to lick my pussy (actually, she decided that, i was all for it) or have any other kind of sexual interaction. it's either pussy licking or nothing.

7:45 watching Bill Maher on HBO while she reads on her kindle.

8:30 back to pussy licking! yay

9:00 after two more orgasms, she's napping. I'm bored. i draw stick people on her left boob with a sharpie.

9:30 stickpeople have became more of a tribe and they're fighting off stick dinosaurs with spears

9:35 she wakes up, sees what i've done, smacks me about the back of the head some more, cuffs my hands to the head board, dumps my sharpies in the garbage can and turns on TCM - It's a Peter Lorre movie about some classical pianist who's hand is haunted or something. Bored, i take a nap.

10:15 she's eating my pussy now. fuck the rules, it feels amazing.

10:20 "too much work. finish yourself off" she tells me as i'm this close to coming - hands still cuffed, unable to do a thing about it as she goes back to reading on her kindle.

10:25 i start to swear at her, she tells me to be quiet, stuff her panties in my mouth, goes back to reading.

10:30 i continue to swear, my words muffled. she smacks the back of my head, continues to read.

10:45 movie ends, another starts, this one about a brain that eats people, i think. not really sure, she's got the sound off.

11:00 timer goes off, thank god. ask her politely to uncuff me, she ignores me, goes and makes a snack, goes back to reading. eventually i fall asleep.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite
In the interest of the greater good - and science, don't forget science! - my wife and i decided to try this out last night, blocking the hours between 7-11pm for our little experiment - these are the results:

7:00 we put on some sexy music, get naked, dim the lights. i set the timer for 4 hours while Kate gets comfortable in bed, using the pillows to prop herself up with while spreading her legs for me. "okay, let's get on with it then." i go at it, licking her pussy sensuously, her hand resting on my head, teasing my hair as i pleasure her, obviously enjoying it.

7:10 i can feel her trembling and she's moaning, obviously on the verge of orgasm. I pause. "what are you doing" i ask.

"listen - this isn't going to work if you cum now. we've still got 3 hours 50 minutes to go."

she replies by smacking the back of my head with her hand. "less talk, more licking, if you know what's good for you, girl."

7:20 "okay, you can stop now. please stop" she giggles a little, then smacks the back of my head again. "Stop already, would you?"

7:30 we decide that, in the spirit of the experiment, she's not to lick my pussy (actually, she decided that, i was all for it) or have any other kind of sexual interaction. it's either pussy licking or nothing.

9:00 after two more orgasms, she's napping. I'm bored. i draw stick people on her left boob with a sharpie.

9:30 stickpeople have became more of a tribe and they're fighting off stick dinosaurs with spears

9:35 she wakes up, sees what i've done, smacks me about the back of the head some more, cuffs my hands to the head board, dumps my sharpies in the garbage can and turns on TCM - It's a Peter Lorre movie about some classical pianist who's hand is haunted or something. Bored, i take a nap.

10:20 "too much work. finish yourself off" she tells me as i'm this close to coming - hands still cuffed, unable to do a thing about it as she goes back to reading on her kindle.

10:25 i start to swear at her, she tells me to be quiet, stuff her panties in my mouth, goes back to reading.

10:30 i continue to swear, my words muffled. she smacks the back of my head, continues to read.

10:45 movie ends, another starts, this one about a brain that eats people, i think. not really sure, she's got the sound off.

11:00 timer goes off, thank god. ask her politely to uncuff me, she ignores me, goes and makes a snack, goes back to reading. eventually i fall asleep.

You left out the part about me setting up my camera and tripod.

Speaking of, I have the entire thing on film if anyone's interested. Shoot me a PM for pricing.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by sprite

EP!!