Edging

last reply
33 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Lurker
1 like
I have just recently been experimenting with edging and I love it. How have I never known or bothered to think about doing this in the past is beyond me. Who else have experimented with edging? Thoughts?
Lurker
0 likes
With all the stuff I've done, I have no idea what edging is. Please enlighten me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by suzieswinger
With all the stuff I've done, I have no idea what edging is. Please enlighten me.

Orgasm control, also referred to as edging, peaking, or surfing, is a sexual technique which may be practiced either alone or with a partner and involves the maintenance of a high level of sexual arousal for an extended period of time without reaching orgasm. When practiced by males, orgasm control allows the practitioner to enjoy direct sexual stimulation without waiting through the refractory period common after orgasm. When the decision is made to allow orgasm, the physical sensations may be much greater and more pleasurable than if the orgasm were experienced conventionally. Orgasm control is referenced as "slow masturbation". ~Wikipedia:10/29/2015~
Madam Carol
1 like
Hmmm. Sounds interesting. I bet it's harder for a guy. For some girls that might be fake edging. Lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U
Hmmm. Sounds interesting. I bet it's harder for a guy. For some girls that might be fake edging. Lol.

It gets easier with proper training of orgasm denial and a lot of practice.

fake edging...LMFAO
Lurker
0 likes
Holy crap, I've been doing this for years, and only now do I see there's a term for it.

I've actually gone weeks without ejaculating, with occasional attempts to do so spaced out in the interim. I frequently try and fail, go to sleep, go to work, forget about it. This usually only goes on for a few days, but I've had periods where it went on for weeks. At one point I was almost in a panic state, feeling that I wouldn't be able to 'clean the pipes' ever again. My anxiety was ramped up high.

I've wondered if this isn't a result of low T, or normal aging (I'm 51), or to the fact that I haven't had sex in ten years!

I've found that "edging" - now that I know what it is, is really useful for artistic creativity. I find that I can write far better when I'm as randy as hell than when I'm not. I think the biological and intellectual necessity for fecundity, or creativity, so to speak, may be linked in some way, and feed one another. I'd much rather be randy and productive in my poetry, fiction, and erotica, then perfectly appeased and uncreative.

Edging is mentally and physically exciting and rewarding, and can be extended for long periods, although I should say, I take a lot of legal stimulants that keep me streamlined and focused for several hours at a stretch. I find I simply can't write for any length of time, or feel inspired to write, without both: the imported chemical stimulation, along with the natural, libidinous stimulation.
Lurker
0 likes
I have to confess that this is also something that I enjoy and play around with quite a lot.

It's actually pretty crazy was sexual frustration can do
Troublemaker
0 likes
It was only recently I discovered the term for this, I just call it foreplay
Lurker
0 likes
I have over Skype and it's really hot.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I guess everyone here hasn't watch Orange is the New Black...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"...much greater and more pleasurable..." I'll drink to that! Love it and only wish I'd discovered it years ago!
Lurker
0 likes
Edging is amazing. The build up, the passion, the control. When you finally get to orgasm, its amazing and much better!
1 like
Edging us totally awesome, your orgasm is so much stronger.
Click below to see

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Holy crap, I've been doing this for years, and only now do I see there's a term for it.

I've actually gone weeks without ejaculating, with occasional attempts to do so spaced out in the interim. I frequently try and fail, go to sleep, go to work, forget about it. This usually only goes on for a few days, but I've had periods where it went on for weeks. At one point I was almost in a panic state, feeling that I wouldn't be able to 'clean the pipes' ever again. My anxiety was ramped up high.

I've wondered if this isn't a result of low T, or normal aging (I'm 51), or to the fact that I haven't had sex in ten years!

I've found that "edging" - now that I know what it is, is really useful for artistic creativity. I find that I can write far better when I'm as randy as hell than when I'm not. I think the biological and intellectual necessity for fecundity, or creativity, so to speak, may be linked in some way, and feed one another. I'd much rather be randy and productive in my poetry, fiction, and erotica, then perfectly appeased and uncreative.

Edging is mentally and physically exciting and rewarding, and can be extended for long periods, although I should say, I take a lot of legal stimulants that keep me streamlined and focused for several hours at a stretch. I find I simply can't write for any length of time, or feel inspired to write, without both: the imported chemical stimulation, along with the natural, libidinous stimulation.

Maybe I'm not correctly interpreting what you wrote, but I don't think what you described is edging. Edging, as far as I understand, is training the ability to postpone an orgasm, while keeping a level of sexual arousal that 'edges' on having an orgasm.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by suzieswinger

Suzieswinger I had to go and look it up also. Does that mean we have lived sheltered lives.
Cheeky Chick
1 like
I like to edge, I do so often. I've never done it with someone else and I'm not sure if I'd like it or not. However, I would try it. With the right person, of course.
Lurker
0 likes
The cum after edging lol it's huge, sometimes balls hurt tho.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I can remember a time when my wife kept me hard for what seemed like hours, just off and on through out the day but never enough to make me cum, my balls were definitely aching. When I finally came the first shot hit the wall behind our bed, the next landed on my face then on my neck and chest. I was so absolutely drained I couldn't get it up again for an hour.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is an awesome experience. I love it.
English Gentleman
0 likes
with a guy, edging requires the to near orgasm and stop for a few short seconds. there are a few ways to stop your orgasm if close. like pinching the tip of your penis or pulling on your ball sack. the carrying on. iv been experimenting with edging for a while now and can last up to an hour. the orgasm at the end when you let yourself go tends to be bigger and more exhausting then a normal one. i need to relax at least 25 minutes and sometimes need a nap.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love edging. Seeing how close I can get to that point of no return without crossing it is both fun and exhilarating. Often, I'll try and see how many times I can do it before I need to stop all together or just cross the threshold and cum. That eventual orgasm is simply incredible and with enough edging, I've found that I can manage to have two or three orgasms within just a few minutes of eachother.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
What a better way t spend a day... then the relief at the close of the day... Damn
0 likes
I've sort of done it without really thinking that's what I was doing. I do agree that controlling and delaying orgasm while maintaining arousal can be mind-blowing.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oh Yes. My oh my.
“If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. ... Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.”
Normal Adjacent
0 likes
Quote by trinket

It doesn't matter how much I practice I fail sensationally at edging. Not one of the worst fails a person can have though.

I'm with you, I have tried and fail. I guess I just like having orgasms so much I can't imagine putting one off. I can always have another one. Although with all this talk, maybe I'll give it another chance. But you're right Trink, as fails go, it's a pretty good feeling when you fail. It just means you have an orgasm and who would consider that a fail.