BDSM or Lesbian?

last reply
7 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Almighty Space Potato
0 likes
Hello all, I've been writing a lesbian story today and implemented a bit of the BDSM lifestyle. I'm not extremely into the whole lifestyle but I was wondering should I post this in the lesbian or would it be more suited in BDSM?

The story features a mistress tying her lover's hands to the bed, spanking and a hard fucking as punishment. I see it as a very kinky story but BDSM lovers will probably see it as tame.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Hey Jasmine,

It's fine to put that in the lesbian category, so long as you put bdsm or bondage as one of the descriptive tags.

Cheers, Jen xx
0 likes
Quote by Echelon
Hey Jasmine,

It's fine to put that in the lesbian category, so long as you put bdsm or bondage as one of the descriptive tags.

Cheers, Jen xx

Thanks for responding, I've been thinking about it. Lesbian will most probably get more views but BDSM will count towards the "Omnium" badge on page which I plan on trying to achieve in the future. It's a tough one to decide but I appreciate your input on the matter. smile

-Jaz x
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by Jasmine_x

Thanks for responding, I've been thinking about it. Lesbian will most probably get more views but BDSM will count towards the "Omnium" badge on page which I plan on trying to achieve in the future. It's a tough one to decide but I appreciate your input on the matter. smile

-Jaz x

If it fits in to both, it shouldn't be a problem what one you decide on. Many stories fit multiple categories. Tags are there to both help readers find what they like, and steer clear of what they don't.

Supernatural and taboo are really the only two story categories that trump the others. Don't ask me what happens if we get alien step siblings going at it though, lol xx
0 likes
Quote by Echelon

If it fits in to both, it shouldn't be a problem what one you decide on. Many stories fit multiple categories. Tags are there to both help readers find what they like, and steer clear of what they don't.

Supernatural and taboo are really the only two story categories that trump the others. Don't ask me what happens if we get alien step siblings going at it though, lol xx

Lol, I've actually written a supernatural taboo story in my post apocalyptic world series. I might upload it to BDSM for the kinkiness of it lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jasmine_x

hey babe i have read ur story
it is amazing
please tell me
if i write a story so will they pay me for that ?
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by
please tell me
if i write a story so will they pay me for that ?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jen
Hey Jasmine,

Cheers, Jen xx

I agree