Login

Going Commando

last reply
60 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Having recently been converted to going knickeless and the freedom and sexiness it brings, would be interested in other females experiences or comments
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having been a confirmed 'Underbare' girl now for some 6 years I can only but agree with your findings. Not only that, but I love the look on peoples faces as they try to figure out the reason for my almost permanent smile. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think its more common that you might realise but even so it gives me such a naughty feeling.
I also love the lack of lines and the look you get when people realise why..... Oh and then there's that feeling of a breeze against your bare lips ... mmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I live in a college town and the pretty young coeds run around in yoga pants with no panties and seem proud of their camel toes. I can tell you that it keeps my body temperature at around 104 most of the time... LOL

It's actually so rare to see a panti line these days that I remember it for a day or so. Some of the women might be wearing a thong but even thongs leave a telltale "thong line" if you look close enough... Not that I'm looking that close... LOL

I don't think that nearly as many women go pantiless when wearing skirts or dresses but it keeps the men in heat trying to catch a peek so they can find out... ;)

Viva la Commando!!!

By the way.... How about THESE camel toes? ;)

Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Lurker
0 likes
in don't mind during the summer ... but in winter I like to 'rug up' .. as I will in summer if my dress is overly short .. giggles

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I started in college and never looked back. It's sexy as hell when in a skirt or dress, especially if there's a slight breeze. I'm not a fan of the tight yoga pants and stuff, as I can't stand the feeling of anything crawling up either end, but I'm not above looking at the girls who wear them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do think its become much more common, and that's a wonderful thing
Madam Carol
0 likes
There is one dress I've gone bare with to avoid the panty line, and I have gone that way at hubby's request. However, I'm not all that comfortable with it. Funny thing is, we live at beach and I wear a skimpy bikini almost daily. I'm hardly modest.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i do it so often that i no longer find it naughty. the only time it feels sexy is when a bf catches me dropping trou and i spy that grin on his face. THEN i feel pretty hot

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow, I had no idea so many women go commando. That's really hot!

I've tried it a few times for kicks - to the shop, once to a movie.

Once to a dinner party that I was forced/obliged to go to - so I thought it would be interesting to imagine everyone naked and doing bad things to each other. Made the ultra dull company seem extremely interesting.

once to a club - which I'll never do again... It wasn't exactly comfortable - especially when fleeting naughty thoughts passed by and when a sexy lady shimmied up on the dance floor.

"Oi, is it stuck down my left leg, or right leg... calm down and get out of there".
Lurker
0 likes
I occasionally go without
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Sometimes. I like pretty panties, though, so I wear them often. Also, I like the naughty, novelty of going without when I usually don't.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Often, but I don't think it's sexy with men the way it is with women.

I don't do it to be sexy. I do it because I'm barely awake and lazy and my pants are on the chair next to the bed.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I hardly ever leave the house without panties. I just don't see the point. As for in the house, I often wear them. Except lately I've been going without, but wearing my yoga or sweatpants, both feel nice on a naked bum.
0 likes
Don't usually wear them. Only with certain pants..
Click below to see

Site administrator
0 likes
Not anymore .. go for a pee and get it stuck in the zipper doing it back up .. bloody hurts!.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
started going commando in the 60's no bra no panties
what's up sunshine
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Every time I try it I get a boner...... It doesn't take much..
0 likes
I used go commando but it's only when I wear skirts or dresses
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Mostly without under dresses and skirts in warmer weather....and nearly always with clingy dresses for special occasions...it turns me on and allows for quick and easy access...but I usually wear stockings...except in very warm weather.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
assume you mean going out specifically. i have on occasion, but not a norm for me.
Lurker
0 likes
always an issue at times but sexy and erotic at others. All in the moment
Lurker
0 likes
not in public but always at home[well, u never know who might visit!]
Lurker
0 likes
I like the look on her face when I pop out to greet her without the additional formality of an undergarment.
0 likes
Nope.

I love exquisite lingerie, and I love him knowing that his "gift" is wrapped in something spectacularly beautiful. I do occasionally wear split or crotchless panties, but commando? Exactly twice in my life, and in both cases my panties were safely ensconced in the pocket of his dress shirt.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was single always, but these days not so much. The boys seemed to hang lower and sweat more.
'tis himself!
0 likes
I know the question was directed to the ladies, but I had to jump in. I generally like the support afforded by briefs, but when I wear my kilt (), which is at every opportunity, I go commando. It's king of de rigeur, y'know?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been going commando for more years than I can remember. I hate underwear. My wife is totally different...it is a hygiene thing with her, more susceptible to UTIs. She would know, she is in the medical profession.
Lurker
0 likes
Always get my pants on especially now with frosty mornings, big bloomers for winters