The Servitor

last reply
3 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A little idea that's been rolling around in my head for a while, but I don't have the time to do much writing right now, so if somebody wants to pick it up and run with it:
A wizard creates an astral servitor which he sends to various women.
Once there, the servitor proceeds to study the women's memories and fantasies until it learns enough to fulfill its purpose: To manifest itself to them as the perfect fantasy lover fulfilling their most erotic fantasies in a series of very vivid dreams.
I'll leave it up to the writer to decide just what the wizard gets out of it
0 likes
Don't really have time, either, but it sounds like a fun idea.

Quote by redhot363236

Assuming the wizard is straight/bi male or bi/lesbian female, he/she gets to watch the dreams or maybe experience them through a psychic link to the servitor?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

Assuming the wizard is straight/bi male or bi/lesbian female, he/she gets to watch the dreams or maybe experience them through a psychic link to the servitor?

That would seem reasonable, yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by redhot363236
A little idea that's been rolling around in my head for a while, but I don't have the time to do much writing right now, so if somebody wants to pick it up and run with it:
A wizard creates an astral servitor which he sends to various women.
Once there, the servitor proceeds to study the women's memories and fantasies until it learns enough to fulfill its purpose: To manifest itself to them as the perfect fantasy lover fulfilling their most erotic fantasies in a series of very vivid dreams.

not my style of writing. but I'd love to read it.