housewife and sex

last reply
6 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Dear lushers, my husband is away for three days and so i have some time to indulge myself. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any stories about housewives being coerced into sex, by a man or multiple men. I love thinking of myself in situations where i have no choice but to let men use my body. I also like mind control stories involving housewives. So if anyone has any suggestions for a damn good read please let me know.
Thanks and kisses in advance
Hope.
(yes its a name)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Damnit," Hope thought as she saw George's taillights disappear around the corner of the wooded drive.

She waved one last time and then shivered against the crisp fall air, shrugged herself into her jacket and trudged back inside the wooded cabin. "It's just not fair. I hate those stupid job emergencies."

She barely noticed the beauty of the dappled maples and oaks around the little cabin that she and George had rented for the next ten days. Inside, it was warm, because of the wood stove burning away happily in the corner. All told, it was not so bad that she had the place for herself for a couple of days. "It will be nice, just to have some alone time," she tried to convince herself.

She closed the door behind her and hung her coat on the hook on the wall. She tried not to notice the empty hook next to it.

Hope sighed again, and took off the boots she'd put on to avoid the mud and grass in what passed for a driveway to this place. It was Thursday, and she and George had been able to score the place for a good price for Thursday, and both weekends. They had been pleasantly surprised that their bid was accepted, given the number of days they were asking for.

Out the window, she could barely see the lovely pond in the back partially obscured by the willow tree, sad looking now as it had dropped most of its leaves in preparation for winter. She thought to herself. "A warm bath, a good book by the fire, a glass of wine, a nice walk by the pond tomorrow ... this is going to work out after all."

The dinner for two that she and George had put together, along with the candles on the table made her sad again for a moment, but she set to cleaning up. As she cleaned up she ate some of the lovely french cheese and the baguette that George had somehow scored in town. The homemade lentil soup and the salad were packed up and went into the old and noisy refrigerator. The apple pie that she had made she put into the cupboard.

She left the two candles burning though. They added a nice light even if they did remind her of the romantic and sex filled weekend that she and George had planned.

An hour later, after her hot bath, and wrapped up in her favorite fluffy towel, Hope curled up in front of the fire with her book and snuggled into her pillow and sighed in contentment. "I could get used to this," she thought to herself, "for a little while. I miss George already."

---

The fire had burned down and the room was slightly cooler. She looked around. No, that was not what woke her up.

She listened drowsily and heard a car door slam. It took her a minute to realize that she was not in the city anymore. A car door slamming was unusual.

It was scary.

George had his phone. Not for the last time - she hoped - she cursed her decision to keep that cheap cell phone carrier. She had no reception this far up in the mountains. Her breath caught in her throat and her eyes darted about. There were only three rooms here: the bedroom, this room and the bathroom. Where could she hide?

She scrambled to her feet as she heard the unmistakable sound of male voices outside ... VOICES! More than one!

She froze, like a deer in headlights. Holding her breath, she listened intently. "Please ... please!" she whispered to herself, but she did not hear a single female voice. The men were laughing and joking around. Their car was evidently right outside, and there was no other place they could possibly be coming to ... except this cabin!

"Oh, George!" She pleaded silently. "Help me!"

But George was a hundred miles away, unknowing of her predicament. And even if he did know, what could he do?

She started to panic, and gave a squeak as she realized that she was naked beneath her fluffy towel.

"Dude!" she heard a deep voice say. "This place is fucking awesome! And you got it for this weekend, right Drew?"

"Haha, yeah! It belongs to a friend of mine. His wife rents it out from time to time, but its free this weekend, and we get the whole fucking place to ourselves!" Drew answered.

"It sounds just like that trip we took back in college," a third voice said, stamping his way up the steps with his mates.

"Not quite," Hope heard the first man drawl. "I brought a couple of college sluts up to the mountains for us to play with!"

The keys jingled as they worked the lock. She felt as though she could feel her every breath and every heartbeat. Time seemed to stand still, and then the door burst open and the three men, younger men in their 30s looked like, stumbled into the room.

For a moment, but for the soft sound of the fire in the wood burning stove behind her, you could have heard a pin drop.

"You sonofabitch!" Drew said in an awestruck voice, looking at the first man with wonder and amazement. "No wonder you said no wives! You got us a hot MILF to fuck all weekend!"

Hope's mouth opened in shock and her eyes went wide. "A MILF to Fuck?" She thought to herself, stunned.

The third man punched the first man in the shoulder. "You are the best!" He shucked off his boots and tore his shirt off to reveal a muscular chest and firm abs. "I'm first!" He announced, striding confidently towards Hope who started to protest. "What? Wait .. wait ... wait a min --!"

-- Scene fades to black --

[Female voice, commanding tone] "Stop!"

[Sounds of clothes being quickly discarded]
[Female voice, pleading tone] "Please?"

[Sound of a woman being thoroughly kissed]
[Female voice, pleasure] "Oohhhh my ..."

(You can fill in the rest, Hope! - Enjoy!)

LOL
- hogwash
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you, Hope!

Your post got my imagination going and I just threw this together for you. I like it so much I might just make it into a full on story, but for now it's yours! Enjoy!

smile
- hogwash
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ladychatterbee
Dear lushers, my husband is away for three days and so i have some time to indulge myself. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any stories about housewives being coerced into sex, by a man or multiple men. I love thinking of myself in situations where i have no choice but to let men use my body. I also like mind control stories involving housewives. So if anyone has any suggestions for a damn good read please let me know.
Hope.
(yes its a name)

I can't think of a book like that, but two films come to mind, although they're not "specifically housewife" material: Lust/Caution and Dangerous Liaisons. Perhaps The Postman Always Rings Twice as well. And I like your moniker.
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations!!! Your a great writer, indeed. Keep on writing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ladychatterbee
Hope.
(yes its a name)
...e-mail me at ( )...and I'll send you "Tied-[B-08]-part-1-of-1'...I think you'll like it...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ladychatterbee
Hope.
(yes its a name)
...e-mail me at ( )...and I'll send you "Tied-[B-08]-part-1-of-1'...I think you'll like it...