Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is a blowjob to completion when sucking till orgasm ends?

last reply
58 replies
7.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Is an official completed blowjob non stop sucking, till last drop of cum has pumped in the mouth?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Sounds about right! (Do blowjobs have an official sanctioning body to regulate quality and content?)
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Of course. Failing to swallow the entire load is grounds for disqualification.
The Linebacker
0 likes
People can be put on 'Blowjob Probation' for not sucking and swallowing until the orgasm ends, unless they called 'Facial' at the beginning. That's like calling 'shotgun' when getting into a car or truck. (Usually a truck in my case.)

You don't want to get put on Blowjob Probation. That goes on your Permanent Record.
0 likes
Okay, if you have to suck to completion to have an "official blowjob", what is it called when your partner sucks you to get you hard and then you finish in his/her ass/pussy?
Normal Adjacent
0 likes
Quote by Buz
People can be put on 'Blowjob Probation' for not sucking and swallowing until the orgasm ends, unless they called 'Facial' at the beginning. That's like calling 'shotgun' when getting into a car or truck. (Usually a truck in my case.)

You don't want to get put on Blowjob Probation. That goes on your Permanent Record.

I'd hate to have that kind of "stain" on my permanent record. I now have a new mental image of what it means when I call shotgun before getting in a car or truck. Thanks Buz! If it ends in his orgasm it's a blowjob, otherwise it's just called oral sex, in my opinion. Maybe we should ask Bill Clinton for a definition.
Lurker
0 likes
Hey Gill.. he did not have sex with that woman..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For him it is officially over when I take my mouth off it. By then I have enjoyed taking as much of his cum as I can and it begins to wilt.
Lurker
0 likes
I think it ends when he's done ejaculating. Sometimes that's in my mouth, but it's also a turn-on to watch it spurt out. As I've previously stated, guys (at least the ones I've been with, husband included) tend to be visual and like to see it at times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it wasn't officially over until I stopped sucking, whether it meant he came in my mouth or on my face and then I cleaned him off after. It didn't end until my mouth let go of it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Okay, if you have to suck to completion to have an "official blowjob", what is it called when your partner sucks you to get you hard and then you finish in his/her ass/pussy?

According to our HR Manual, that would be an "official blow internship."

In either a hospital or court setting, it would be "fellatio interuptus."

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jaybeem56
Is an official completed blowjob non stop sucking, till last drop of cum has pumped in the mouth?

If the guy wants to be taken to completion then yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It isn't done till he stops cumming and goes limp!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, suck until you get a mouthful of sweet cum!!
Lurker
0 likes
Most definitely!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think so the real fun is all the after shocks I give him as I keep working his cock in my mouth after he's cum. I like to keep going till he has to pull my head off him. I deep throat when he cums so no need to swallow it just goes right down.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you give a blow job and you stop before he cums then you didn't do you're part a bloe job is going all the way until he cums in your mouth then it is completed other then that no it's not complete otherwise
Nerdzilla
0 likes
any sexual completion, to me, will always mean orgasm. However, if you've sucked a cock, you've definitely given a blowjob, no details needed. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been sucked off but I've only ever cum directly into the mouth a couple of times (and even then it was usually the finish to something else, such as a hand job). If a blowjob is only as such if one has their dick sucked from start to finish then I can honestly say that I've never recieved one. 99 percent of the time it transitions into something else and only some of the time does it ever return.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. And personally, I consider it to be a blowjob if it just dominates the encounter for the most part, not solely defines it. But I'm fine if others see it differently.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
My blowjobs are until completion until there is no more cum left out of my lovers dick
Lurker
0 likes
It's when he says it's enough, simple as that.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I always thought so
Lurker
0 likes
I keep sucking after he cums and eventually goes limp
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is a sin to waste a drop...at least that is what I tell my wife...and she never does, always takes it all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

Then that's a blow job for foreplay then fucking to completion. But I think that is totally different than a blow job to completion.

Nawty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my opinion a blow job to completion would be at least sucking until my orgasm has subsided. I don't care if she swallows it or not. I know my sub will suck until she gets all my cum because she is having her own orgasm. Hers starts when my first rope of cum enters her mouth. She will suck my cock until she comes down from her own orgasm. Sometimes she will swallow and some times she will spit it out. I really don't care at that point. If we are in a BDSM scene she will swallow if I instruct her too. Even if she does not like the taste or the thickness. If that's the case she will chase it with a drink or wine. Either way she gives the best blow jobs of any woman I have ever been with.

Nawty
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes a blow job for me starts when i get his pants open or off and my lips tounge touches him and ends when he orgasms and his cum is all drained into my mouth or on me and i lick that last drop off the head
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, for me, it's the icing on the cake. It's the best part.
Lurker
0 likes
Let me check the official rule book