last reply
16 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
LIFE IS FULL OF DECISIONS

Every day is full of decisions from the time we wake up till the time we go to bed.

What do I wear today?

What is for breakfast?

Can I get out of the meeting?

Go to dinner and a movie with wife.

Either TV, or Bed when we get home.

All of the above decisions are part of every day in one's life

But if you are a DD, your mind is forever thinking and wondering.

Am I nurturing her enough?

Do I place her above all others, including myself?

Do I read the signs she is telling me without speaking?

Do I ever regret US being together?

Is my love for her enough to keep her?

Am I too soft or too hard on her?

Do I give her enough freedom to be herself?

Do I expect more then I should, or she is able to give?

These are true thoughts that this DD has every day, but I always fall back to that wonderful day.

Then after months of being friends, I heard these words.

I am your and no one's else's.

I submit myself to you totally.

You have shown me another me.

I am blooming and growing.

That day I vowed to my little one

That I would love her as no one else ever has or ever could.

I accepted her no matter what, Good, bad and ugly.

If problems arise is MY Word worth anything?

Do I act like a true DD or a want to be?

This DD chooses to be true to my word.

I pledged to be there until the time I was no longer needed.

When my little has out grown me I will set her free.

But till then I will be her DD and she is my Baby Girl.
Lurker
0 likes
It is a beautiful expression for you and your little one... thank you for being a great friend...
I am sure other DD feel the same when thinking of their little ones...
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Beautiful words, thoughts, and feelings my friend. I am sure that what the two of you share goes deeper than what these words express. For love is deeper than words. The actions and everyday expression of what you feel bond you together in a special way.

~~~Your Sassy Friend ((( hugs )))
Lurker
0 likes
To my Adored Daddy, never will the realms of lush understand our connection. The honesty we share, the beliefs we hold for each other, the dreams we build towards and love we live here and in our day to day lives. So proud of this piece of writing and honoured that you wrote this. Lots of love, yours xoxo.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
It's actually really lovely to see this. I'm really glad this sentiment found a home here. It's so careful and sincere. I raise a toast to the two of you.
Princess D
0 likes
My dear friend your beautiful words of devotion and doubt are in my experience true of many "real" D/Dom"s...Its always a greater love in progress one that bloosoms every day...Trust, communication and honesty will always prevail...I wish you"s the best in going forward in your journey..enjoy the ride..smile...p.s You"s are perfect for you another ...you"s two complete one another..huggs to you both always...deana,,,,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Entire_essence
To my Adored Daddy, never will the realms of lush understand our connection. The honesty we share, the beliefs we hold for each other, the dreams we build towards and love we live here and in our day to day lives. So proud of this piece of writing and honoured that you wrote this. Lots of love, yours xoxo.

I'm happy for you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by A_chicamala
It is a beautiful expression for you and your little one... thank you for being a great friend...
I am sure other DD feel the same when thinking of their little ones...

Thank you so much for reading this and replying with such beautiful words. Friends share comfort, and tease each other (a lot).
I am glad you are that type of friend
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shortnsassyone
Beautiful words, thoughts, and feelings my friend. I am sure that what the two of you share goes deeper than what these words express. For love is deeper than words. The actions and everyday expression of what you feel bond you together in a special way.

~~~Your Sassy Friend ((( hugs )))

Sassy; thank you so much for reading and your sweet comment. I read somewhere that a person does not find love, love finds them. That is my wish that everyone could have what has been given to Essence and myself.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Entire_essence
To my Adored Daddy, never will the realms of lush understand our connection. The honesty we share, the beliefs we hold for each other, the dreams we build towards and love we live here and in our day to day lives. So proud of this piece of writing and honored that you wrote this. Lots of love, yours xoxo.

Little One I have learned so much during our time together. The beautiful woman that I found and all of the feeling I have never felt before. Thank you for coming into my life,and being stubborn. It is all worth it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar
It's actually really lovely to see this. I'm really glad this sentiment found a home here. It's so careful and sincere. I raise a toast to the two of you.

I want to thank you so much about steering me in the right direction that this could be seen. This posting allowed me to convey what my words do not always find their out of my mouth. Both of us thank you for your kind words.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by angiegirl
My dear friend your beautiful words of devotion and doubt are in my experience true of many "real" D/Dom"s...Its always a greater love in progress one that bloosoms every day...Trust, communication and honesty will always prevail...I wish you"s the best in going forward in your journey..enjoy the ride..smile...p.s You"s are perfect for you another ...you"s two complete one another..hug's to you both always...deana,,,,

Thank you my friend for reading and leaving such beautiful words. You honor us both. All I know is that we have been to hell and back together and I will make that trip with Essence when ever we need to. We stand together.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by asleep

I'm happy for you.

Thank you so much for your comment and support. It means a lot to both of us.
Lurker
0 likes

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar

There. Deleted.

(Life's too fucking short, isn't it?)

xx SF
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

It's NOT lovely to see this!!!!!!

(THIS IS BEING FORCED TO LOOK THROUGH SOMEBODY ELSE'S BEDROOM WINDOW!!!!!)

WRONG POST, AWFUL THREAD, NOT WHAT WE DO HERE!!!!!!

xx SF

I'm PM'ing you.
Lurker
0 likes
This is beautiful. The love you have for each other is very rare to find on here I am so happy for you both and your words are so loving and caring they have touched my heart. You both are very blessed.. Hugs