ICE CREAM !!!!!!

last reply
238 replies
15.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have searched but there is no dedicated thread for that magical food .. ICE CREAM! So this is that thread ..

Please post flavours u like/love/are obsessed with/would die for/would kill for .... plus any pics of ice cream or things relating to same ...

Here we go ...

Ice Cream for breakfast, at Tiffany's ..

Lurker
0 likes
Baileys and ice cream ...

The Bee's Knees
0 likes

you'll feel better...promise

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Ok first off, BLUE BELL if possible. My favorite flavors in order are: coffee or jamoca, chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolate chip, mint chocolate chip, vanilla and cookies and cream. Mmmmmm... ok I think I need some alone time now.
Lurker
0 likes
Summer in Australia! .. giggles

Lurker
0 likes
yuck! .. giggles

Lurker
0 likes
don't faint! .. pizza flavoured ice cream ... not sure about this....

Lurker
0 likes
no churn salted caramel ice cream with wallnuts ... yummy

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Okay, so I have like three favorites.

1. Plain and simple peanut butter ice cream. Which, I've never seen sold in stores. I'm not talking about ice cream with peanut butter in it or chunks. I've only ever seen it sold in a little Dairy Shack by my house. Best ever!

2. Ben and Jerry's, to me, is far too expensive for the little things they come in. However, I LOVE the Strawberry Cheesecake one they have. No one else comes close to making it like they do. Trust me, I've looked!

3. Finally, Rocky Road ice cream. It has nuts, marshmallows and it is chocolate heaven. Though, I like the creamy marshmallow one, not the one with actual marshmallow bits.

Okay, I fib. There is a fourth, but I could go without it. If I had to. Sam's Choice makes this really freaking good Coffee and Donuts that is so on point.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Damn bathroom scale is a lying, self centered sob!!! all I did was look at the picture
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not widely known is that ice cream is a basic food group... So is Mexican food.
Lurker
0 likes
no churn margarita ice cream .. yummy...