0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes

Bat
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, I sure have.

I was 16 and my brother's best friend was 19. We got along so well and no one really raised an eyebrow because he was always at our house to technically spend time with my brother. He was smart enough to not risk his frienship w/ my brother and get banned from the house by my dad, but oh how I wanted him so bad for myself! I prayed and prayed that he would kiss me, but he never did, and never would. sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
pick 3 from above.eWLw44f7e6ajQg4D
or all the above.

Bat
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many tried to do it anyway?

"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Seeker
0 likes
Yes here, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I did not, but always wondered what happened to them.

Bat
Lurker
0 likes
yes and it sucks donkey balls when you can't have what you want...But you learn that life is full of those moments...
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, and I learned from it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes it hapened tome. I went to school with Shania Twain and had a huge crush on her but she never noticed me!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, it's a helpless feeling. Yes, I tried anyway. No, it wasn't a good idea. Sometimes reality has a better idea of what's good for you than your heart does...
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Yes ...it was Ripley ...

Lurker
0 likes
LOL@DB. She's a long drink of water that one,DB. Hope you liked them tall.
Lurker
0 likes
Hasn't evereyone?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, but fate has a way of bringing things around. i've been married to that person i longed for almost 2 and half years, trust me everyone if it is meant to be they will come back around.
Lurker
0 likes
That's so sweet.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Oh yes...
Trying to get it while trying to keep away was the hardest part, the fact is I still want it...him...
Now Im allowed to have him but I bet the sexual tention wont be the same, I'll stick to the memory instead.

and

I just moved 360km from another of thoose can't have.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I think everyone can answer yes to that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Hasn't evereyone?

Quote by countrygirl58
Yes I think everyone can answer yes to that.

I have to agree with these posts. After all, it's simply part of the human experience. In fact, this question is a big part of this thread, although not as strongly as to someone we meet in the flesh.

My biggest unrequited crush was a girl I knew off and on for five years. In fact, when we first met, I was actually crushing on her roommate (also an unrequited crush). The more we talked (we worked together for four of those years), the more I noticed that we shared. At the peak of my crush, however, I was in a relationship. When that ended, this girl was in a relationship (as far as I could tell) until we parted ways.

I lost contact when I moved back north, and now I can't even find her on Facebook. To me, that means one of two things: she got rid of her Facebook account, or she changed her name (i.e. got married). I would love to run into her again and catch up, even if nothing else could happen.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh hell yes, but alas its a desire that won't eventuate. Nice to have alittle fantasy brought out every now and then smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes but what I really remember was a girl a year behind me in high school that had a crush on me and I was not attracted to her at all. I always ignored her crush because I didn't want to hurt her, I remember how there were some girls that really humiliated me when they found out I had crushes on them but they had decided I wasn't good enough for them.

It is funny how Karma works. There was a girl I liked but she didn't like me so she had my sister tell me instead of telling me herself. The girl then developed a huge crush on one of my brothers. This brother then blew her off. Funny thing is this brother and I look very similar, he is the Italian version and I am the Celtic version.
Lurker
0 likes
all the time
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. I keep my commitment but I have wanted to see another. That wanting is just how we are wired.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, but it didn't stop us from screwing though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course.

Lara Croft (because she is fictional)

Angelina Jolie (because she went for Brad instead sad
Lurker
0 likes
I am sure we all have whether it was when we were young and that friend of the family was there but could not be approached. Or maybe you were older and you were unavailable or the other person was unavailable.

But you never know things change and the unattainable sometime come around and you get a second chance.