last reply
7 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hi all

i have never had anal sex with a girl, any advice how to convince them to do it?
Lurker
0 likes
Ask them. If they say they'd consider it then talk about their concerns. If they don't want to then don't do it.

Anal, like all sex, is only fun if everyone is enjoying themselves, and only legal if they actually want to do it.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm trying to recall if my partner had discussed touching me there or not. When we did doggy style he would insert his thumb. It didn't bother me & in fact the sensation is very different. although I don't want it all the time, I don't mind. I would agree & say talk to her. Most women think it is dirty & that they shouldn't do it. You could perhaps start with a small anal toy while having sex with her. Let her see how the sensations feel.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
MMM,must remember that.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by miniman44
MMM,must remember that.

I hope so. smile
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by Attari
hi all

i have never had anal sex with a girl, any advice how to convince them to do it?

Be open (no pun intended) to her doing it to you, too, if she wants. That's why I've never asked a lover for anal; I don't feel I can ask that if I don't want to receive it myself.

Now, if a lover asked for it, that would be different.
Lurker
0 likes
It started for me not from a desire for it, but with my lover playing with my anus. When I was in doggy position and he was fucking me, he started playing with me. He used some lube and inserted a finger. Because I trusted him I let him carry on and once I had accepted that he was doing it, I started to enjoy it. Then later he used a smooth vibrator in me. At first it felt strange, but again, I got used to it and enjoyed it. I think I finally was ready for full anal sex after one night I had a long bath and he used his tongue on me. That was very hot! At first I was concerned about sanitary issues, but having had the bath and him not minding and very much enjoying it (and me), then I was good with it all. After that, fucking my ass became part of our sex life. It isn't often, but every now and then, it is perfect.

So, from my experience, talk about it first. Then go slowly! Try a finger with some lube and see how it goes. She may love it, she may hate it. Some people will be repulsed at the idea. Others will be open. Same for everything else in life. Works for some, not for others!

Here's one of my stories you might be interested in: "Anal Anxiety" story by Cyndy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You'd be surprised. A lot of girls simply enjoy it. It isn't like a violation or something you need to tiptoe around. Even completely sweet, normal looking girls who have no association with kink lifestyle can like anal. It's just a preference. So ask.
Enjoy!
...that wasn't a request.