Login

Confused

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
New to posting. I am a sub and have been with daddy for over 4 years. Last October I moved in with him. Problem...he has more than just me and I have a hard time dealing with this. I try to keep my attitude in check but from time to time I get in trouble. He wants me to fully worship him and im unable to because of the others. He wants me to find a "sister" but im shy so this has been a hard task to complete. We also don't have sex alot, be prefers to get his dick sucked and to vibe me. I have a problem with that as well. He told me I'm not a nympho but how can I be if he doesn't want to have sex. I'm starting to feel like I may need to find a new daddy. However I have strong feelings for him. Can someone help me please. I don't know what to do.
Lurker
0 likes
Are you still there with him, sweetie? Do you have somewhere else to go, if this isn't what you want anymore?

I would tell him everything you are feeling. I hope things have gotten better or resolved somehow by now.

0 likes
I lived through the same thing with my Mistress several years ago. When I finally got the courage to confront her I was told I was to clingy, needy, and selfish. Then just dismissed. I'm only telling you this in case you are still involved. The sooner you can have the discussion the sooner some solution good or bad can be found. I wish you all the best.