Cleaning up my friends list

last reply
5 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Can "free member", or non premium members manage their friends list? In other words, can friends be added or deleted if I am a non premium member?
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by marilynnssshh
Can "free member", or non premium members manage their friends list? In other words, can friends be added or deleted if I am a non premium member?

You can manage your friends list including removal as a free member. To send a friend request either you or the recipient need to be a freemium/paying member.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thank you for the feedback John, but I can't delete them. I can add, but when I go to settings and friends, Lush gives a popup that says that this part is for premium members only. Any suggestions?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you're in the chat rooms with someone, you can right click their name, and make a friend request...it will send them a blank one, but it will go through, unlike doing this from their profile page.
0 likes
Quote by marilynnssshh

Not to be unkind, but why not just pay the USD$50 to become a gold member? So many benefits (among them, additional control over your own profile page) and this site offers so much for so very little. Crimey, I pay twice that for my Amazon Prime membership, and I sure as heck use this site a lot more often than I use the features of my Amazon Prime membership.

Side note: server farms and the electricity required to run said farms, last I checked, do not come for free, why should you expect to receive the benefits of said well-run, well-monitored server farms for free?
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!