cleaning up

last reply
64 replies
8.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
colin123
0 likes
How many guys like to clean their lady up with their tongue after sex ?
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by colin123
how many guys like to clean there lady up with there tongue after sex ?

Missed a capitalization of first word and I think you meant 'their' not 'there.' To answer your question, I prefer a wash cloth.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I rather enjoy giving a complete and full tongue bath.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't always do it, but whenever I do, I love it...so does she!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by colin123
...me...even if its not me she has sex with
Lurker
0 likes
LOVE this!
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy it immensely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, as often as I can, love the taste of her pussy with my cum...
Lurker
0 likes
Well why not? Wife loves it and I get turned on and ready to go at it again...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love doing that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer a shower and towel

Quote by colin123
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Lurker
0 likes
Always.....prolongs the pleasure for her plus I love the taste of our combined orgasms
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love to lick all the juices up and lick out her fuck hole too, maybe getting her off again as I lick her clit. Love the taste of all the cum especially if it was some one else who blow his load in her cunt.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love to lick up every drop
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

Missed a capitalization of first word and I think you meant 'their' not 'there.' To answer your question, I prefer a wash cloth.

ChuckEPoo you are being picky, even if correct. I got his point and I bet you did too.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If she is willing to clean you, why not clean her, is the way I have always thought about it......So the answer is yes I have but not always.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love to do that. No problem for me. I made the mess so I'm willing to clean it up.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to suck the cum from her pussy. The mixing of her cum and mine tastes wonderful
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

CEP

You are being picky. I bet that you and most of our fellow Lushies understood the question just fine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes yes, it depends on the mood.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of the time I don't, but then sometimes I do. Never if another guy dropped his load in there!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to clean her sometimes. She loves the soothing licks after a hot fuck, cleaning her with my tongue. Fantasy of cleaning her after she has been filled by another cock, then adding my own.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

What I do too most of the time.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm only allowed to come in her pussy if i agree to clean up with my tongue afterwards which inevitably leads to another orgasm for my wife.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On some occasions I will. We will usually have a wash rag ready.
Lurker
0 likes
I have no problem licking my wife clean. Although these days I'm not cleaning up after myself but some other guy instead. Still no problem, I love creampie and my wife has her best cums when I'm eating her out like that.
0 likes
I love to lick a girls pussy clean after sex,,with me or other men
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it. Almost every time I cum in my wife's pussy I lick her clean, sometimes she likes me to cover her asshole in cum too, I always lick her clean
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It turns wife on big time and I do what ever turns her on.Besides its kind of taboo so I love doing it.