Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What vitamins or supplements do you take on a daily basis?

last reply
97 replies
9.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Do you augment your diet with vitamins, supplements, or exotic foods that are supposed to have special health benefits? Do you take any pills to enhance sexual performance? Please share what you take on a daily basis...
The Linebacker
0 likes
I have used the muscle building supplements in the past. As a longtime insomniac I do take melatonin to help me sleep and it seems to help a great deal.

I do understand that some brands are better than others. I actually had a professional chemist (director of a large laboratory) tell me that a lot of vitamins and so forth, especially the cheap ones, are not formulated in way that your body can break down and use.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I have used the muscle building supplements in the past. As a longtime insomniac I do take melatonin to help me sleep and it seems to help a great deal.

I do understand that some brands are better than others. I actually had a professional chemist (director of a large laboratory) tell me that a lot of vitamins and so forth, especially the cheap ones, are not formulated in way that your body can break down and use.

That's interesting about the melatonin, Buz! I've suffered from killer insomnia all my life! What brand and what dosage is effective?

Also, what brands of supplements are considered well-formulated for absorption?
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

That's interesting about the melatonin, Buz! I've suffered from killer insomnia all my life! What brand and what dosage is effective?

Also, what brands of supplements are considered well-formulated for absorption?

Right now I've been getting Nature's Valley melatonin at 3 mg. Melatonin has worked very well for me. I still have the occasional night of insomnia, but its about 80-90% better than it used to be before I started using melatonin.

I should've asked him about the brands. He just said you pay for what you get. So I presumed the more expensive name brands were okay. We were kind of drinking at a social gathering. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm old, so I take lots of pills. I take a multi, niacin for cholesterol, vitamin B complex, lutein for eyes, folic acid, and baby aspirin. I also use flax seed for cholesterol too.
Lurker
0 likes
Since I'm anemic I have to take an iron supplement. I also have to take a steroid for my asthma.
Lurker
0 likes
Vitamin D - liquid sunshine
0 likes
Calcium (calcium citrate), folic acid, vitamin D3.

Prescription Fe supplement intermittently; I donate blood every 56 days and even though my hematocrit is within normal limits without the prescription iron supplement, it's not naturally high enough to be above the bar for blood donation. So I take the Rx Fe supplement for about a week before I plan to donate, and that boosts my hematocrit high enough to be above the bar to donate.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I ingest so many supplements daily...

Here's what I take in tablets form:

- Multi-vitamin
- Vitamin C x 1g (strong antioxidant; helps to prevent diseases, infections, cells deterioration, etc.)
- Vitamin D x 2,000 IU (greatly improves athletic performances; I live in a northern climate, so I can't always get a sufficient amount from sun exposure)
- Omega3 x 2,0g (I already ingest 3,0g of Omega3 from the salmon I eat for lunch, I also add a few capsules to get a hefty 5,0g daily)
- Calcium x 500mg (bone health)
- Magnesium x 200mg (neuromuscular health; I used to have occasional muscle spasms, my doctor recommended this to me)
- Zinc x 25mg (increases the volume/quality of my cum; also beneficial for athletic performances and growth)
- Pygeum x 500mg (increases the volume of my cum; also great for prostate health)
- Horse Chestnut x 500mg (circulatory health; improves the appearance of broken capillaries, spider veins and varicose veins)
- Glucosamine 1,5g + Chondroitin 1,2g (joint health)

I also add these to my morning and post-workout oatmeal:

- MSM powder x 3,0g (joint health)
- Creatine x 5,0g (improves athletic performance; increases volume of water in muscular cells)
- Vitamin E oil x 20 IU (prevents heart and circulatory diseases; lowers blood-pressure)

I also add a scoop of protein powder (not shown above) to my oatmeal, which I simply consider a common food and not really a proper 'supplement'.

I also bought a bag of Soy Lecithin about a year ago to increase the volume of my cumshots. Results: it didn't significantly increase my volume, but my cum was a lot more gooey. I actually prefer my cum to be more liquidy (it travels a farther distance that way, which is much more fun), so I don't take this supplement anymore.

Soy Lecithin also has a very sticky/clumpy texture, so it wasn't very convenient to add to my oatmeal either:

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Right now I've been getting Nature's Valley melatonin at 3 mg. Melatonin has worked very well for me. I still have the occasional night of insomnia, but its about 80-90% better than it used to be before I started using melatonin.

I should've asked him about the brands. He just said you pay for what you get. So I presumed the more expensive name brands were okay. We were kind of drinking at a social gathering. smile

I also took Melatonin in the past. I don't remember the exact reason, but apparently a low dose of 3mg is more effective than a higher dose of 10mg. It did help me to fall asleep a little (I suffer from insomnia too), but nowadays my doctor prescribes me a proper pill so I don't really need the Melatonin anymore.

What I take is Quetiapine x 25mg (aka Seroquel). It's considered an atypical antipsychotic at larger doses, but a low dose of 25mg mostly acts as an antihistamine (which makes you feel drowsy). It's been of great help for me, I fall asleep very easily with it and I don't feel sleepy/nauseous the next morning.

And concerning the absorption of supplements, it mostly depends on the supplement itself. Some are easily absorbed by your body (no matter the form/quality), while others are a bit more finicky. For the most part though, the majority of what you can buy is effective. I briefly worked in a pharmaceutical factory (where they produced all those over-the-counter supplements), and I can assure you that the quality/quantity of what they put in their tablets is extremely controlled.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
High dose Evening Primrose (for dry eyes but is generally beneficial), Multivitamin, Glucosamine, Vit C, Omega 3 (Flax seed oil as I have an intolerance to the fish oil supplement).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I take one that's a cortisol support herb blend that does help give me some energy. It's not noticeable unless I stop taking it. I just started taking coconut oil pills but too early to tell if they are doing much or not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Vitamin C, D, Zinc, sometimes fish oil, but it's been making me sick to my stomach lately.
Site administrator
0 likes
On my sisters orders lol ... a probiotic, fish oil capsule (Omega 3) and a tablet called Nutricalm which has all the major vitamins in and more ...
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i need to get more vitamin d in my life

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Do you augment your diet with vitamins, supplements, or exotic foods that are supposed to have special health benefits? Do you take any pills to enhance sexual performance? Please share what you take on a daily basis...

I take lots and lots of Vitamin A ...

It comes in many forms.. all liquid ... with intriguing names .. but most bottles have at least seven standard doses in them .. or so they say... must be the size of my glass?
Some of them .. the spiritual ones.. contain 26 to 32 doses ... but they r highly concentrated and best taken in double dose form with either water, tonic [with quinine], sparkling ginger [exotic root]... and suchlike.

On a daily basis I take several doses .. usually of the red variety... but at night I fortify myself with more spiritual doses.

I don't take any pills for sexual performance. All my medications r for my fixation with Looney Tunes.. in my head.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
I ingest so many supplements daily...

Here's what I take in tablets form:

- Multi-vitamin
- Vitamin C x 1g (strong antioxidant; helps to prevent diseases, infections, cells deterioration, etc.)
- Vitamin D x 2,000 IU (greatly improves athletic performances; I live in a northern climate, so I can't always get a sufficient amount from sun exposure)
- Omega3 x 2,0g (I already ingest 3,0g of Omega3 from the salmon I eat for lunch, I also add a few capsules to get a hefty 5,0g daily)
- Calcium x 500mg (bone health)
- Magnesium x 200mg (neuromuscular health; I used to have occasional muscle spasms, my doctor recommended this to me)
- Zinc x 25mg (increases the volume/quality of my cum; also beneficial for athletic performances and growth)
- Pygeum x 500mg (increases the volume of my cum; also great for prostate health)
- Horse Chestnut x 500mg (circulatory health; improves the appearance of broken capillaries, spider veins and varicose veins)
- Glucosamine 1,5g + Chondroitin 1,2g (joint health)

I also add these to my morning and post-workout oatmeal:

- MSM powder x 3,0g (joint health)
- Creatine x 5,0g (improves athletic performance; increases volume of water in muscular cells)
- Vitamin E oil x 20 IU (prevents heart and circulatory diseases; lowers blood-pressure)

I also add a scoop of protein powder (not shown above) to my oatmeal, which I simply consider a common food and not really a proper 'supplement'.

I also bought a bag of Soy Lecithin about a year ago to increase the volume of my cumshots. Results: it didn't significantly increase my volume, but my cum was a lot more gooey. I actually prefer my cum to be more liquidy (it travels a farther distance that way, which is much more fun), so I don't take this supplement anymore.

Soy Lecithin also has a very sticky/clumpy texture, so it wasn't very convenient to add to my oatmeal either:

omg!!! really?? .. u really take all those ????? ...

I don't usually kiss men .. but if I get sick I will kiss u!!!! ... u r a walking pharmacy sweet man... giggles
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Currently I'm taking multi vitamin, mineral and herb tablets, vitamin B complex, vitamin C and L glutamine in powder form for my immune system and recovery after training.
Lurker
0 likes
Vitamin D 2 or 3 weeks per month. Magnesium, Calcium and Vitamin D 2 weeks per month
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i am taking a multivitamin which provides all of the daily requirements of the b vitamins. i finished my first bottle a few weeks ago and have noticed a remarkable increase in my energy levels.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just take a Vitamin for men.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Right now all I take is a multi-vitamin.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
None.

Well, as a diabetic, my insuline is a supplement in a way.

Quote by honeydipped
i need to get more vitamin d in my life

Same here.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Prolific Writer
0 likes
I take Fish Oil 3X a day and 1 Vitamin D a day.

I also take a multi vitamin.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
Lurker
0 likes
I do not take any supplements or vitamins...try to get the nutrients from the food I eat..natural is always the best I think...have all the time and patience for a good and fit body...not judging anyone else smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
The beating hearts of my enemies and girl cum.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Mana wahine
0 likes
Vitamin caffeine
Troublemaker
0 likes
I take a multi, D & E but not every day. Mostly I try to eat healthy with a good balance including lots of fruit, vegetables, nuts and lean protein. I do take Haagen Daz sporadically. I see caffeine more as a necessity, like oxygen. Same for Grey Goose.
Madam Carol
0 likes
I take a calcium supplement

Vitamin D

Iron supplement

3x fish oil