last reply
8 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Guys and Gals may respond -
What toys or other items have you used to pleasure a woman vaginally?
I'm looking for new ideas for pleasuring my wife vaginally. She has enjoyed vibrators, just the right size zucchini, even the top/neck of a beer/wine bottle, What have you used? Thanks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had the best success with glass toys. They can be far more elegant to present as a surprise than other options and something about the smoothness and sensitivity to temperature always seems to be a pleaser. Though, as to the size and texture, that would depend on the woman.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

The Linebacker
0 likes
I've used a John Deere tractor.

Oh... wait... this is the wrong thread. Never mind. So....

...mostly your run of the mill, penis shaped dildos. My wife has some Lelo products. I don't mind using them on her. Sometimes use a dildo with the small vibrating clit massager attached while I give her anal sex. That way she's dp'd and buzzed at the same time. No pun intended.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Our newest toy that she really is enjoying is a realistic silicone dildo that is my same size. It is rivaling the hitachi magic wand which is by far the most incredible sex toy ever but it's only used for clitois stimulation and it works well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I bought my wife a number of toys. She had never used one before I bought her one. I bought her a few different vibrators. One that looks a lot like a real penis. One that is a slim vibe and I also bought her a bullet vibe. I find it sexy as hell to watch her with the dildo but she says it doesn't really do it for as she would rather have the real deal and once my dick. I thought the vibrations in her pussy would be nice but it doesn't do anything for her.

But that bullet vibe is another story. She loves it! We use it often while having sex with her massaging her clit with it while I am fucking her. After a few orgasms she usually drops it and wants me to just fuck her real hard
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I purchase a good number of toys for my girlfriend but the one that has been the clear winner is the glass G by Adam & Eve. The first time I used it she experienced her first squirt. I've told two of my close friends about our experience, they've both purchased this toy and had the same outcome. A couple of the Icicle glass toys have proved pretty fun as well.
Lurker
0 likes
I remember being on vacation in Ft. Lauderdale once. We went in an adult book store, the new thing just out was the jelly dildo. She picked one up and said, "I want it". That, lube, and a cock ring were bought. Right to the room we went. She immediately lubed and worked it in and fuck herself on the bed. Eventually she let me take over and we had a great fuck. That was one of the best toys, before the jack rabbit, we had. Even after the jack rabbit, she carried the jelly in her purse! The big thing here, was she was in the store, and picked it out. I don't know if that's what I would have gotten her. Things the vibrate are good coming from me. When it comes to toys she inserts, I learned to let her have a say after that.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My wife has had a number of toys and has been luke warm on most of them. I just bought her a Lelo Sona. It's works kinda like the low vibrations you feel in your body with heavy bass sounds. It just works on the clitorus but seems to cause sensations throughout the pelvis. She says it's like nothing she has ever felt before. You can also read the reviews at Lelo.com.
Lurker
0 likes
When no real sex toys to hand some everyday items have been useful.

Keeping GF horny whilst driving we found love eggs excellent on th rough country lanes.

Various sized screw driver handles certainly brought many a good orgasm.