Inexperienced

last reply
5 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi, I'm a 19 y/o male who's fairly sexually inexperienced. I'd love for some tips to getting a woman off. All of my sexual desires are based off pleasing. In other words, if I can't make my woman cum the chances are I won't either. Please feel free to respond or pm. Thanks smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's all about what's going on at the moment. Be aware of feedback!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thanks for replying! I'll keep that in mind smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Dress up like Henry Cavil and say stuff like 'up up and away' and 'want to see my little man of steel'.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Foreplay, foreplay, FOREPLAY! I can't stress it enough. Kissing, touching, and even talking can go a long way even before you start undressing. Once things finally start to progress, take your time to pay attention to her body language and when in doubt, go the gentle route. If you're really feeling clueless, hand her the reins and tell her to play with herself for you or even guide your fingers.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thanks smile That was a very helpful response!