Small penis

last reply
9 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Does a small penis make you a good cuckold/slave.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by footlover95
Does a small penis make you a good cuckold/slave.
will? Truth be known! I have a small o:book one! Think this has hurt me,because?? Am conscious of my little thing. What normal woman,wants a male with a little pepe'!? None,that is the truth!! So growing up, I have roamed in bed with men,who wanna mess with me!! Yes,my small pepe', is my burden!! Sad,but true!! In my ol' age, am gay!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pecanfanni
will? Truth be known! I have a small o:book one! Think this has hurt me,because?? Am conscious of my little thing. What normal woman,wants a male with a little pepe'!? None,that is the truth!! So growing up, I have roamed in bed with men,who wanna mess with me!! Yes,my small pepe', is my burden!! Sad,but true!! In my ol' age, am gay!!
my answer,if I was straight,Yes! I'd be a cuckolded slave!!
Lurker
0 likes
Define a small penis! How small is small??? Ever consider that some women have small pussies??? The Chinese talk about this in their sex writings.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It might. More often, guys with small dicks turn out to be big pricks though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
... it may help...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im not very big all the better to fit into panties with :P i would personally go with a yes to this question however that doesnt mean well hung guys dont like to be humiliated it might just be harder to do
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I agree a small penis does fit into panties better (which is a must for a sissy ) and is easier to humiliate. can be put in a chastity where it belongs lol. having said all that yes i do believe that guys with cute lil cocklets do make better cucks and sissys
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
panties and a small dick have definitely contributed to be being a good cuckold, but what really sealed the deal was my girlfriend having me get a vasectomy fully knowing that she wanted kids, just not mine.
Lurker
0 likes
Small tpi ok brow santai aja...