0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
are you as easy as your friends?
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry to post on the women's forum but seriously? "Easy?"

The 1800's called. They want their view of women as objects to be tricked or won back.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I've always played hard to get.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The more of a dick someone is about it the longer i'd make them wait so if i was seeing someone and she was really cocky i'd make her wait x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My friends are all nuns, so when we get together, I'm the easy one.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Compared to my friends? No.

And that is why she keeps me as a friend. So she looks good in comparison.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are you serious asking me such a question?
Lurker
0 likes
You'd need like a sledgehammer to get through to me...
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If you're my type, I'm easy. But so few are my type!
Lurker
0 likes
I am way easie than my firends.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm much easier than my friends,sometimes the crack of dawn isnt safe when im around
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Compared to my friends? No.

What are you trying to say?

You calling me a ho?!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani

What are you trying to say?

You calling me a ho?!

Not a thing wrong with being a Ho!

Most of our Lush Sisters qualify, just many do not want to admit it.
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I've always played hard to get.

I'm easy for guys who are hard, to get that is...

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
My friends are all nuns, so when we get together, I'm the easy one.

lol i'm the EXACT opposite! my friends make me feel like a nun.

Say. Her. Name.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm a push-over, seriously, push me down, I give-in...
Easy as pie, I'm usually moist.
Love, sue
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was pretty easy for guys, and then I was pretty easy for girls. I sense a pattern here.
Lurker
0 likes
well im a whore so im very easy
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on what "Easy" relates to

An easy lay? Less easy my friends
Easy to reach orgasm? Much harder work than my friends
Giving guys blow jobs? Much easier than my friends

Then there's the scenarios with other women

So what exactly was the question?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How do you define 'easy'? If a guy standing next to me at the bus stop asks me for a fuck; I'm not easy. ( I'd ask his name first). If a guy rolls onto me and shoves it in at a swingers party; I'm still not easy. I'm just doing what I came for. Seriously, being easy is a male concept. Whoever would ask if a guy is 'easy'? You're all sluts by that definition.
Lurker
0 likes
I would hope not! ... and I wouldn't like to think my gfs r either ..

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LuvitAll
How do you define 'easy'? If a guy standing next to me at the bus stop asks me for a fuck; I'm not easy. ( I'd ask his name first). If a guy rolls onto me and shoves it in at a swingers party; I'm still not easy. I'm just doing what I came for. Seriously, being easy is a male concept. Whoever would ask if a guy is 'easy'? You're all sluts by that definition.

I knew you would have something to say. Men are assumed to be Easy. But not all woman fall in that group. Luvitall, you know you are easy and I know you are easy. So am I , but being easy is not a pejorative term.

Being easy does not mean you will fuck just anyone. Being easy we know we are more likely to say yes, than the average gal on the globe.

And I do not understand why you seem to feel offended when we are called what we are.

Honey do not be offended by the things that only matter to those who are jealous of the lives we live.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I like the way you act around me and speak with me, then I'm really easy, if not, I'd rather not give it up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you promise to love me, I'm very easy smile
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LuvitAll

LuvitAll I have read your life and find a lot of similarity between you and me. Now you may not be easy nor am I, but can you really remember the last time you told a cute guy NO.

I do not seem to be able to remember such a time.