What do you like during blowjobs??

last reply
87 replies
9.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am obsessed with sucking my boyfriends cock! I would love to know what you all like done to you during a blowjob. How much tongue do you like? What was the best blowjob you've ever received and why?? Thanks ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like variety so mixing it up with her tongue, mouth, and hands is a HUGE plus. As far as 'how much tongue' goes, well, I can't say that I've ever received head that came with too much tongue so do what you will with that. Stroking the shaft while sucking is a technique not to be overlooked and one that I highly encourage during those moments of ball-sucking and breath-catching. Dirty talk, eye-contact, and smiling go a long, long way towards getting me off and if she plays with herself while she does it, all the better. Most importantly, if I'm convinced that she is having fun and getting turned on while doing it, then I'll be inclined to reach that orgasm sooner.

Plus, begging for my cum right before the finish is something just too enjoyable to be properly expressed through words.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

colin123
0 likes
I like whoever is giving me a blowjob to take their panties off and let me sniff and suck them. I also love her to run her tongue under my cock wile she sucks me to orgasm.
Lurker
0 likes
Being aggressive in wanting to suck him off is always a turn on. Push his back against a wall, undo his pants and kneel down then go at it. If you are forward and make it clear you love his cock and want to suck him off then he will enjoy it significantly more. I'm not saying choke yourself, but allowing that primal urge to become obvious and make it clear you want him and he will be rock hard in seconds and whatever you do will be so much better.
Lurker
0 likes
Make sure its wet, stroke it and moan a lot, show that you love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lie back and give her room enjoy it, gently run my fingers through her hair...........unless its a continual lover always ask her if she wants you to tell her when your going to cum
Lurker
0 likes
holding her head as I look into her eyes ..filling her mouth with a reward as she fingers herself to orgasm at the same time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The fact that you're obsessed with sucking my cock would be enough for me! That's a great start!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes. Sounds like you're doing it right. I love it when I know she loves doing it...the rest is just icing. No teeth.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I really like a double bacon mushroom cheeseburger and a cold beer while she's giving me a blow job.

'tis himself!
0 likes
Handwork helps. I can't remember the last time I got off from strictly oral. And no teeth, please; if you can't get it in your mouth without scraping, please just use your hand and suck the tip.

One of the most memorable BJs I ever received was from an old and dear friend who now lives entirely too far away! While I love having hand and mouth move together, like making a much deeper mouth, she did it the opposite way; as her mouth moved away from me, her hand moved toward me, and as her mouth moved down onto my cock, her hand came up to meet it. It was probably 20 years ago, which should tell you how good it was that I still remember it so clearly.
Lurker
0 likes
feeling her enthusiastic mouth devoring my cock ..lots of salivia and nice and deep ..no gagging .. wanting to please and not just going through the motions
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
the feeling of the long hard shaft as it presses against my lips and tongue as it slowly slides in my mouth then feeling the tip touch the back of my throat and holding it there
Lurker
0 likes
Poor me...I'd like to ejaculate...but my wife long ago said - NO WAY - now, even if she is a little interested I can't get past - NO WAY...sigh
Lurker
0 likes
As someone who truly enjoys oral, straight and anal sex with uninhibited ladies I've had the pleasure of enjoying numerous blowjobs from talented ladies. That said, my best suggestion is to ask HIM what HIS personal preferences are. Some guys LOVE deep throat and so a LOT of women ASSUME we all do. Not me, I prefer a "knob job" from a lady with a talented tongue. Licking the shaft... ok but not great as it's far less sensitive. The head (or glans) and the corona (especially directly under the "notch" in the head are much more sensitive and where I personally prefer to have her attention "focused". Just as your inner lips and clitoral hood are more sensitive than your outer lips. Some enjoy having their balls sucked I'll pass on that too. A gentle "hum job" (taking them into her mouth and HUMMING rather than sucking) is much more enjoyable for me. There is also a special spot (just above my prostate) on the underside of my balls that I LOVE to have licked. Having her "cradle" my balls with one hand while sucking me off is also something I love. Oh, and locking your lips around the shaft to "milk" it as you swallow is also GREAT (FOR ME!)

But, as I said before your guy has his own preferences as do we all. So, ask him "Would you rather I do it this way or that way? Where would you prefer for me to focus my attention? Do you like it when I... OR would it be better for you IF...?" We can all give you suggestions regarding things to "try" but only he can tell you what is best for him.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I always enjoy it when a girl supports my balls with one hand, holds the base with the other and gently strokes about half way up and back down again. Also if she keeps her lips about 1/4 of the way down and moves her tongue back and forth slowly. Then as I'm nearing the end if she deep throats it feels amazing. Slow and gentle is the way forward for me.

Keep as much eye contact as you can and give it a go, hopefully he enjoys it smile
People that don't care, play games with people that do care. Life is just a game however and we all need to learn how to play it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it's that moment when he throbs powerfully in my mouth as he stiffens into full and complete hardness. That feels so good to me, plus I know there's no turning back and I am going to eventually feels and taste his explosion. And, I have to admit, there's that sense of pride, that I caused him to react like that.
Lurker
0 likes
Use lots of tongue on the tip, don't worry about making a mess with saliva on the shaft, and don't forget to acknowledge the balls!
Lurker
0 likes
When she looks up with those eyes......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the deeper she can go is always better, but the best is in a 69, so i can eat her pussy at the same time
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I like looking down to see the young lady start bobbing her head hard enough to make her booty jiggle.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Watching the look of pleasure come over their faces along with their sounds and words of encouragement. Their fingers in my hair isn't a bad feeling either. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know someone who givers such a hot bj I have no desire to want anything else but what she is doing. Damn she is good!
Lurker
0 likes
My wife does it best. laying between my legs, and knowing when I'm ready to off load, she tightens her lips around my cock head , real hard preventing me from pumping. At the same time she starts fondling my nipples, which sends ripples through my body. She then sucks hard not letting go and with her lips using a pulling effect, withdraws the semen. This way my load is huge , but as she would swallow and clean suck me , no cleaning up afterwards is necessary.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by blueribbongirl
I am obsessed with sucking my boyfriends cock! I would love to know what you all like done to you during a blowjob. How much tongue do you like? What was the best blowjob you've ever received and why?? Thanks ;)

The best blowjob I had was the first one my wife did to me and sucked out every drop of cum from my cock. Taking my cock and with the usual manoeuvring of tongue, lips and hand fondling, drove me wild, and as she was not a cum swallower, I tried to but could hold back no further. I gestured towards her if she is going to drink my cum, for the first time, and she replied "YES". That was the biggest surprise and telling her to wrap her lips tightly around the middle of my shaft, I shot. She pulled and sucked hard once only , and gripping tightly with her lips, I spurted load after load down her throat. To me it was the smoothest ejaculation I ever had. In fact the feeling was so great that for weeks on end and up to three times daily, she indulged in cum swallowing.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Good hand work stroking while bj. Little play with the balls and maybe some finger play below the balls and anal.

I like good eye contact once in awhile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The saying was already quite popular when Thomas R. Marshall said it but he got a lot of the credit for it. "What this country needs is a really good 5 cent cigar". I think that saying can be modernized and applies to this thread.

I say what this country (USA) needs is a good $20 blowjob. There would be a lot more peace and harmony in this world if men could just stop by their local brothel (assuming it was legal) and get a $20 blow job. Men go around horny and frustrated for the most part and that blowjob would make us a much more agreeable lot.

Some blowjobs are better than others but I never had a truly bad one. I think enthusiasm is the most important component but to my point....

I hope this didn't hijack the thread and it's a good thread but I just had to say this stuff... LOL

Anyway girls. If you want to keep your man truly happy a daily, or thereabouts, blowjob would go a LOOOOOONG way to accomplishing that goal... ;)
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I personnally I like for my ass to be played with. It turns me on and feels so erotic to me. veronnie2
Lurker
0 likes
hopp3r said it very well for me.

The best blow job I ever received was the last morning of a 4 day weekend. My gf had started all four mornings by giving me a bj. ( I was a good boy and ate her every day). All 4 were fantastic - she was experienced and attentive and, well, loving. She genuinely enjoyed it. But after I came that last morning she brought her lips to mine and fed me my cum as we kissed. I hadn't expected that. I was quite surprised but I eagerly accepted her offering - which pleased her a great deal.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer them to be real... imaginary blow jobs just aren't the same biggrin