last reply
4 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi,
I've recently wanted to try having sex while crossdress.Like wearing the dresses and everything. I wear ladies panties and the more feminine the better.
I started off by starting to wear more risque mens's underwear: thongs, banana hammocks,sexy lace,breast form,that sort of thing.
I've some really quick questions, if you please, please could give me quick answers
1,is it healthy when i having sex while crossdress ?
2,Is it weird or okay to wearing the dresses
3,I need to see a psychiatrist?
Any explanation or info on this would be really appreciated.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Korien

Hi,
I've recently wanted to try having sex while crossdress.Like wearing the dresses and everything. I wear ladies panties and the more feminine the better.
I started off by starting to wear more risque mens's underwear: thongs, banana hammocks,sexy lace,breast form,that sort of thing.
I've some really quick questions, if you please, please could give me quick answers
1,is it healthy when i having sex while crossdress?

1. Having sex is healthy*, no matter what you like to wear (* mostly depends on who you're have sex with and if it's safe or not).
2. It may be considered weird by some, but it's definitely okay to wear dresses if you like that.
3. For wearing/wanting to wear dresses and having sex while doing so alone you do not need to see a psychiatrist.
Enjoy your kink!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
I agree with bimale73
I love my other half to dress up for me
It's healthy to explore
Its not weird!
Definately don't need a shrink!
Just enjoy Hun xxxx
The Engineer
0 likes
Well...simple answer, its all perfectly fine and a good way to go. I am a CD myself and I dream of the day when I would be able to have sex with another person while dressed. So I would say just enjoy and live the dream.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
colin123
0 likes
Quote by Korien
Hi,
1,is it healthy when i having sex while crossdress ?
There is nothing wrong with that as long as your partner likes it as well. My wife likes me to dress in her panties and other items and says it makes her horny.