Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I may need to get a new brain soon. Mine is very dirty. No really, I have a cyst, and may need surge

last reply
47 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Brain surgery. Yeah that sucks.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
I'm sorry Castle, I know that must be terrifying. I'll hope and pray for the best for you, and that all works out well. I don’t know how you feel about prayer, but I'll say one on your behalf. Can't hurt, right?

Be well, and keep us posted, okay?
storm
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stormdog100
I'm sorry Castle, I know that must be terrifying. I'll hope and pray for the best for you, and that all works out well. I don’t know how you feel about prayer, but I'll say one on your behalf. Can't hurt, right?

Be well, and keep us posted, okay?
storm
. Thank you, it helps
Lurker
0 likes
Best of luck to you. sending love and hugs and good vibes your way. I'm sorry to hear that.

Prolific Writer
0 likes
Best of luck to you. Sending you prayers and good thoughts and big hugs.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

Lurker
0 likes
Thanks everyone. I have a brain cyst. Mass Effect is helping me keep my mind clear
Lurker
0 likes
Bli bedre snart smile get well soon.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Thinking of you lots and positive thoughts for the procedure and a good recovery xx
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I have seen the effects of brain irregularities first hand, and know how frightening they can be. Your brain is "you," and to see it in jeopardy has to be so disorienting for you. My sincerest hopes all ends up well. Bouncing lots of positives vibes off the sky and straight to you.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
And you still have the coolest first name ever smile. Godspeed, Castle.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
And you still have the coolest first name ever smile. Godspeed, Castle.
thank you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm so sorry Castle!! Hope you're doing well! Miss talking to you! Best wishes and blessings to you!!!
0 likes
I'm sorry and best of luck to you. I hope everything goes well
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you all of y'all
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by Nerdy_Castle
Brain surgery. Yeah that sucks.

My heart goes out to you. A terrible thing to have to face. I assume if they remove it, that it will be biopsied. I pray for your strength and the doctors skills as well as the outcome. I just had spinal surgery and am recovered. We live in a miraculous time in history where we can trust the medical profession. Gods speed.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

My heart goes out to you. A terrible thing to have to face. I assume if they remove it, that it will be biopsied. I pray for your strength and the doctors skills as well as the outcome. I just had spinal surgery and am recovered. We live in a miraculous time in history where we can trust the medical profession. Gods speed.
thank you, I am happy that you are in recovery. I am still waiting to hear.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Best of Luck to Ya There Sugar & We Really Do Hope that You have a Full Recovery & Stay with Us All A Long Time to Come !!!
Lurker
0 likes
Best of luck. I am currently between neurologists due to what they first called "water on the brain" over 3 decades ago. [Wore a football helmet @ Recess in "primary school" (Grades 1-3).]
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Tnadnuder
[Wore a football helmet @ Recess in "primary school" (Grades 1-3).]

You poor bastard.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

You poor bastard.

Not really; My brain was protected, whereas yours was never existent.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jcdye69
The Best of Luck to Ya There Sugar & We Really Do Hope that You have a Full Recovery & Stay with Us All A Long Time to Come !!!
thank you. I am on some new meds for it. May just have to deal with headaches
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Tnadnuder

Not really; My brain was protected, whereas yours was never existent.

I was sympathizing with you. That must have sucked to be the helmet kid.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I was sympathizing with you. That must have sucked to be the helmet kid.

I wasn't that kid, just as you weren't sympathizing.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I truly hope these at least makes you smile a little hon.

0 likes
"May need surgery?"

You keep posting these cryptic threads. Three or so weeks ago, it was the same thing--no real information, just "ZOMG, I have a cyst in my brain". Honestly, at first I was sympathetic--I posted a very long reply detailing my own experience of being diagnosed, at 21, with a golf-ball sized cavernous haemangioma tumour in my deep left parietal lobe. Interestingly, though, I had an answer (surgery/no surgery) within two weeks--less, I believe (the eventual ruling was no surgery, and yes, the tumour is still there).

So now, I'm starting to think that either a) you are just looking for attention or b) you are just looking for attention. You never provided any specific diagnostic information (how was the cyst found? Was it an incidental finding or a symptomatic finding?), you still haven't said what, exactly, has been done to further investigate the cyst, you haven't really provided anything beyond "Look at me! Look at me! Feel sorry for me!". Which is odd, considering that feeling sorry for myself was my very last concern when I was diagnosed with Fred, the name I've long since given to the tumour. I was more worried about things like, you know, dying (a very real possibility) whilst undergoing an angiogram. You know, that test where a surgeon carefully threads a catheter up through your femoral artery to your fucking BRAIN, and if the catheter accidentally pierces the artery, you bleed out like a damn pig, right there on the table, with absolutely nothing to be done about it.

Please stop with these threads until you feel like sharing real information.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Lurker
0 likes
I am sorry you went through what you did, and glad you are better. This is an old thread anyway, I had forgotten about it, then it just popped up. I put on my wall, I am on some meds to see if it will help with the headaches.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter
I truly hope these at least makes you smile a little hon.

I would love those nurses