last reply
26 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Hello -

I have noticed some people with moving avatars.

Every time I try to add one to my avatar they don't move.

Is there something I am missing on how to do?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Ideally they need to be no bigger than about 150px square and less than 1mb in file size.

Does your image meet those requirements? Could you post a copy here for us to check?

Thanks,

Liz
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Ideally they need to be no bigger than about 150px square and less than 1mb in file size.

Does your image meet those requirements? Could you post a copy here for us to check?

Thanks,

Liz

Hi Liz -

This is the image I want to use.

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27

Hi Liz -

This is the image I want to use.

If you shrink that to 150 x 150 can you make sure you focus on the car and chop her out if necessary .. thats a nice motor!!
Matriarch
0 likes
All images larger than 150px x 150px, are resized. If it's an animation which is being resized, it will become a static image.

As a courtesy to other forum members, less than 100kb in size is preferred.

Animated avatars? Whatever next!

EDIT: Without warping the aspect ratio, this is the best I can manage:

Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by nicola
All images larger than 150px x 150px, are resized. If it's an animation which is being resized, it will become a static image.

As a courtesy to other forum members, less than 100kb in size is preferred.

Animated avatars? Whatever next!

EDIT: Without warping the aspect ratio, this is the best I can manage:

Thank you so much Nicola. You're the best!!!

Hugs,
Mysteria
xoxoox

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i just wanted to show off mine. biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I rapidly also made you that one, if you'd ever want a bigger one that doesn't keep skipping...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Thanks,

Liz

1mb seriously? yours just sneaks under that at 995k - if everyone had an av as obnoxiously large as that this place would grind to a halt

Come on people, do you seriously need avs of over 100k?
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
1mb seriously? yours just sneaks under that at 995k - if everyone had an av as obnoxiously large as that this place would grind to a halt

Come on people, do you seriously need avs of over 100k?

Calm down. The attention whore comp ends in 14 days.

Those I believe are the existing size limitations of the website.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
I rapidly also made you that one, if you'd ever want a bigger one that doesn't keep skipping...

Thanks so much....

Xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Calm down. The attention whore comp ends in 14 days.

So anyone viewing Lush on a PAYG contract should come back July 1st?
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
So anyone viewing Lush on a PAYG contract should come back July 1st?

The point of the competition is to maximise the number of unique hits on your profile page. Things like animated avatars and eye-catching forum signatures are just part of the fun. Bandwidth restricted users have the option of using the mobile version of the site if they have problems with data allowances. I would think this option would be preferable on a PAYG contract anyway, no? Using the full version of the site on a mobile device would load everything, and large images are plastered all over the forums anyway.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz

The point of the competition is to maximise the number of unique hits on your profile page. Things like animated avatars and eye-catching forum signatures are just part of the fun. Bandwidth restricted users have the option of using the mobile version of the site if they have problems with data allowances. I would think this option would be preferable on a PAYG contract anyway, no? Using the full version of the site on a mobile device would load everything, and large images are plastered all over the forums anyway.

You can make an animated gif without it being so stupidly large. Nicola's is just 66k and it's very eye-catching

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
You make an animated gif without it being so stupidly large. Nicola's is just 66k and it's very eye-catching

Not very sexy though. Not sure how it would stack up as click-bait.

"If it pleases the court, defence will capitulate to a 250kb avatar image."

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

You can make an animated gif without it being so stupidly large. Nicola's is just 66k and it's very eye-catching

you probably pop the balloons at children's birthday parties, don't you?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

you probably pop the balloons at children's birthday parties, don't you?

Given that around 5% of the population have adverse reactions to latex, having balloons at a children's party is just irresponsible.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

Given that around 5% of the population have adverse reactions to latex, having balloons at a children's party is just irresponsible.

Unless you're kidding, I think your popularity factor might be better if you lighten up a bit there guy... Let the rule makers police what people do or don't do and focus on enjoying the ride.... Get it?
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i just wanted to show off mine. biggrin

Sprite, I really miss you old avatar. I felt I was getting to know her on a deep personal level. Tell her I miss her.
Lurker
0 likes

I dont think I will ever get it
lol
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

I am in that 5%!! Friggin' latex is an irritant!

Don't ever lighten up...I get it.

hehehe
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

I am in that 5%!! Friggin' latex is an irritant!

Don't ever lighten up...I get it.

hehehe
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chicamala

I dont think I will ever get it
lol

That might work, but not to sure. smile

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Carl_H

That might work, but not to sure. smile

Thank you sweetie,

I did finally get it... and have done several moving gifs

Much love and thanks

Chica
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you all for all of the helpful information!!
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by OhThatGrl
Thank you all for all of the helpful information!!

Well done and very nice!
Site administrator
0 likes
I thought I would post these links since I used the sites to create a new Xmas gif (yes I know its not December yet) which I couldnt have done without these tools:

https://www.iloveimg.com/compress-image/compress-gif

http://gifgifs.com/resizer/ ... options for .gif, .jpeg and .png files.

Remember reduce to 150 x 150 maximum otherwise Lush will downsize it for use as an avatar and then the image will be static.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===