last reply
4 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi folks,

Could anyone tell me where I could download a free pdf of D.H. Lawrence's book?

Many thanks.

P.s. The unexpurgated version please.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
psst. try google. i found like a dozen sites in about 4 seconds.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Not sure I'd bother, to be honest. I thought it was tedious and badly written. Though I can see why it caused such a fuss when it was first published. (Personal opinion only - though I don't think I'm alone).

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
I found it to be an enjoyable read - not just the relationships, but the culture.

This is an important point. The book was shocking not only for its content at the time but also for breaking social taboos. The themes covered in the book have been so well-trodden since that it's hard to see what all the fuss is about when looking back.

It's not a book about sex. In a similar sense, anyone reading The Well of Loneliness expecting it to be page after page of hot lesbo action is going to be in for disappointment http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks06/0609021.txt
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber