Something to keep in mind: Overwhelming the Queue

last reply
6 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
Hello, Lush writers! I'm one of your local friendly story mods!

Right now in dealing with the monster that is our submissions queue, I decided that it might not be a bad time to remind/tell you all a little something.

When submitting stories (and that's what you're here for) please only do so ONE AT A TIME.

This isn't just for our benefit (I won't lie, it's really nice) but also YOURS.

Each member will only have ONE story published to the front page every 24 hours. No matter how many stories you have submitted, that won't change. It doesn't matter if it's a poem, either. One publication per writer every day.

We have a monster of a submissions queue right now, and I've already seen three members with multiple stories posted in there. I'm not saying don't post ... god, no! I'm just saying keep this in mind when you do. The more each writer has submitted, the longer it will take for us to get through to everyone's writings.

And if you have a multi-part story, well the same still stands ... Actually, don't submit numerous parts at the same time. Get the first one published, then submit the second. As soon as you get your "Congrats!" message, submit it. But don't submit them at the same time. Back-logging the queue only hurts YOU, the writer.

If you ever have any questions, contact us! There's a way to see what story mods are online, and I'm sure any of us would be more than happy to answer any questions that you might have. We're all pretty approachable folks. Our jobs here are just to make sure that all writers follow the site guidelines, and to help ensure that we can continue to provide our readers the highest-quality erotica that we possibly can!
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I was just telling this to a fellow Lush author, so I linked them to this post. It's a wonderful thread to have.

We should all be forced to sign in blood to agree to this, so we can help the mods and ourselves.
0 likes
Great advice!! Not everyone knows how this works!! Praying everyone sees this! Thank you!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Just for your general information. The story queue always looks like a 1950s movie monster...

...but we slay it one story at a time and we love it when we get to verify stories that have been carefully proofread and are a lot of fun to read. And we love it when we see stories by authors that keep improving their skills and get better and better.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Well, FUCK!!

*tanks trilogy and 50-chapter prequel*

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Well, FUCK!!

*tanks trilogy and 50-chapter prequel*

Noooo. I've been waiting for Pickle the Prequel for some time now.