Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What makes us go back to become slaves??

last reply
5 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Pardon me for asking question out of the box. Earlier when we were not independent Girls/women even men were sold as slaves. Then revolution bring us freedom from slavery and gave us right to live life with dignity. Now I see girls, a few guys too become slaves as BDMS fantasies.

What makes us go back to become slaves??

How is it good? How can it be pleasurable?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
There are many, many reasons why people like to behave submissive. For me it is a complete reverse to my youngervdays, a brawler, a rugby player, tearing up the roads on motorcycles, bar owner in control of 10 staff, and so on. To exchange this life for servitude to a woman, for her pleasure is simply very erotic, mind blowing and opposite to the alter me. Unfortunately I had a ldr with Mistress and shecwanted to move on. This has left a void for me, wanting more. Hope this helps.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My fantasy of being a slave I guess it not realistic. I always thought of it for me as being attached to a guy or girl and they provide everything for me and when they come home I am theirs to do with as they please.Now I dont think I could ever give up so muhc control to one person and be a slave.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It is, I think, the desire to be cared for, looked after, and loved, but most of all to be directed, and to be absolved from all responsibility for one's self, and one's own actions, other than unquestioning obedience to the commands of one's dom(me) to fulfill their pleasure. It is not dissimilar to the relationship between a pet-owner and their pet. It is a simplification of one's life to one thing: servitude... giving over one's personal responsibility to another, and when you surrender that responsibility, you must also surrender control.

I think many in the military enjoy that experience for the same reason. Hierarchical command structure means you voluntarily surrender all control over your life to a higher authority, which you grow to love and respect for giving your life meaning, when finding meaning for one's own life seems an overwhelming task.
Lurker
0 likes
I think much of the appeal of the military is to acquire authority and exercise/abuse said authority. There are those who end up dependent on being told what and when to do most everything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it's more learning how to be vulnerable. I always thought of vulnerability as weakness, with the research I have started it seems the slave/sub has the most control out of the two. The sub sets the boundaries, the guidelines. So, being vulnerability can be strong, you can be completely open and still maintain control and strength.

Plus, I have a very demanding job and am forced to be in control of alot of things and people at once, so coming home and not having to be in control would be like a vacation for my thought processes.. I would know I'm pleasing and doing a good job, just by being obedient. It would take the insecurity off me, "am I doing what he likes?" "Is this the right way to move my body?" Guess work is gone, he's telling you directly what he likes and how he likes it.... I just get to enjoy doing it.