Chat room changes

last reply
11 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We were told that there would be changes made in the chat rooms at the end of May. Perhaps I missed something. Does the end of May mean May 31 St. ? Or are the changes so minor that their unnoticeable?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by OldDog_BlackHeart
We were told that there would be changes made in the chat rooms at the end of May. Perhaps I missed something. Does the end of May mean May 31 St. ? Or are the changes so minor that their unnoticeable?

we meant may of 2016

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite

we meant may of 2016

Well, FUCK!

*packs away nipple pasties*

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dani

Well, FUCK!

*packs away nipple pasties*

i got excited for a minute, until i realized you didn't say 'pastries'.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I only have nipple pastries when I'm eating dessert and some if it falls down my shirt and/or bra.

I was gonna say that they're not packed away...but they kind of are, by default.

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by OldDog_BlackHeart

What changes? Where did you see a notice/post about these changes?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

will these do ??? .. not a great baker so they r bought ones ... giggles

Lurker
0 likes
One fun feature would be adding a checkbox to disable whisper when creating a chatroom, making it the definitive public room and everything in the open.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Could I suggest you post that here:

https://

It will get a better audience smile.

Thank you John for the suggestion. This post is getting the right and best attention, as you and Ravyn are now aware. The next step is to get the attention of the creators (aka God) of this site and convince them the change. (God, if you are busy, the lord can help, wink wink.)
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by _darklord
One fun feature would be adding a checkbox to disable whisper when creating a chatroom, making it the definitive public room and everything in the open.

I understand where the concern comes from in terms of unsolicited whispers. Fortunately, Gav implemented a feature that makes it easier than ever to keep specific individuals from whispering to you in chat without having to completely turn off your whispers or block them, so this pretty much solves the unsolicited whisper issue.

Beyond that, giving the creator of a room the ability to bar whispers altogether is a gross breach of privacy. That decision is made on an individual basis.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani

I understand where the concern comes from in terms of unsolicited whispers. Fortunately, Gav implemented a feature that makes it easier than ever to keep specific individuals from whispering to you in chat without having to completely turn off your whispers or block them, so this pretty much solves the unsolicited whisper issue.

Beyond that, giving the creator of a room the ability to bar whispers altogether is a gross breach of privacy. That decision is made on an individual basis.

Seems like if unwanted whispers come your way, if one does not answer they should get the idea. Or just tell them you do not want any whisper messages.

Nawty