Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How much longer do you think you can have sex before your 1st cum? What is the reason for the time you could hold yourself?

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As already mentioned in my question. I want to know the duration of sex you lasted before 1st cum/ precum. If you managed to increase your duration, then how? No short answer guys, i want you to be descriptive.

Curious to know.
Lessie
Lurker
0 likes
Hey, for me there I take different lengths of time to cum, it all depends on situation, effort, what you are doing and level of arousal. For example, if my lady plays with my nipples loads during foreplay I tend to cum quicker.
Some positions impact the time you last. There is a side position which I can last for ages in but if I do it from behind and a certain part of my "head" hits the inside I don't last that long.

All in all it's all fun.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It depends a lot if it's been awhile, I find you last longer if you have sex more often, or masturbate. If it hasn't happened for a while. Boom and it's all over! Tease a bit helps longevity. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Well, repetition is key. If your guy can't hold up to your satisfaction, let him be a few minutes afterwards. Then go down on him, or take it in your hands. Get him back up if you can and climb on top. If he can't handle you on top, let him be the top. Guarantee he lasts longer. Have sex daily. Build his stamina. A lot of guys brag, but the woman finds out different the hard, bad way. I've pinned my wife for over an hour before my first cum. Wasn't at all like that in our beginning. Too much sensation can cause him to go more than anything. have him wear a (yikes) condom. He won't feel nearly as much and this may increase his endurance. One thing that really works is using oral as a training tool on him. Suck him off. Suck him hard. Develop your oral skills beyond just taking it in and bobbing your head. When he gets to the point to where he can hold it up longer with you sucking the hell out of him, he should be able to hold up better in your cunt as pussy can't duplicate what your mouth can do. Again, have sex often. Don't be two or three times a week. Daily is best. Doesn't always have to be a fuck. Use that mouth!