1.3k replies
85.0k views
1 watcher
10 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Discuss if you wish to, no spoilers please

I saw Mad Max and Pitch Perfect 2

Mad Max kicks ass, will see it again. And no, I haven't seen the original.

Charlize's character kicks ass, and I like Tom Hardy.

I'm no film critic, hehe. I say, go see it!

There some hoopla about it from from some guy, who hasn't even seen it yet!

link

He's telling men to boycott it.

I want to see Straight Outta Compton, Dope, and some other movies I can't recall ATM.
Lurker
0 likes
On Mother's Day, my wife and I and my mother curled up together on the sofa and watched "The Conjuring".

That has to be one of the most superbly done horror films in a very long time. It scared the hell out of all three of us. Very little blood, violence and gore - but the suspense and the overall eeriness and wickedness of it was marvelous! Plus, the filmmakers cast very talented actors and actresses instead of big name, untalented movie stars!

So spooky!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mad max
Was so intense I was actually tired after watching it.....surprisingly good
Lurker
0 likes
Age of Ultron
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
terminator genysis one want to see
I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
- Bob Dylan

Consistent, Persistent and Bullshit Resistant!
- Trinket
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Saw Still Alice today, excellent, but heart wrenching. Also saw Jupiter Ascending, but I was very disappointed. Was dying to see Mad Max, but my daughter is sick, so we'll go next weekend.
Lurker
0 likes
Last Movie was Fifty Shades of Grey... and will be watching Secretary next..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mad Max Fury Road..I was tired after watching it too.
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Mad Max, and I had the same reaction, really fun and smart and well made, but I was tired and had a headache by the end. I must be getting old, 2 and a half hours of nonstop action just makes me want to take a nap someplace quiet. Felt the same way about Avengers last week: smart well written movie, but shit blowing up every ten minutes just makes me bored and cranky.
0 likes
Entourage. ..I know I really am a 19 year old guy inside

Bet yall were expecting something highbrow..lol nope
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Whiplash. Wasn't bad.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Avengers: Age of Ultron. It was such a great movie! I can't wait to watch Fantastic Four, Minions, Ted 2 and Terminator Genisys. But the one movie I'm really excited to see is Mission Impossible 5.
Lurker
0 likes
I've been wanting to see Age of Adeline, but hubby doesn't. Oh well, wait for it streaming or DVD.
Lurker
0 likes
Latest movie Fast & Furious 7 --- Action was good, but, Wow!! For a movie like that, it should be more real and not so much fiction. Absolutely love Paul Walker, the last scene was a beautiful tribute to him.

Want to see -- Magic Mike XXL and Avengers: Age of Ultron
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
Mad Max, and I had the same reaction, really fun and smart and well made, but I was tired and had a headache by the end. I must be getting old, 2 and a half hours of nonstop action just makes me want to take a nap someplace quiet. Felt the same way about Avengers last week: smart well written movie, but shit blowing up every ten minutes just makes me bored and cranky.

Suggestion, next time you go see an action movie, at least try to find one that has some eye-candy in it.

Lurker
0 likes
Pitch Perfect 2

Lurker
0 likes
We watched this again Friday night. What a great great film from the 70's

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Rewatched Whiplash for the fifth time since it came out. Still brilliant.

Mad Max's next.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mad Max. I saw the original shortly after I moved to Southern California in a theater near UCLA....it blew me away so much I remember that. The new one is good, not as good as the first one, but Charlize Therone is great in it.
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I heard Mad Max is great. I've seen Pitch Perfect 2, not really in love with the music arrangements compared to PP1.
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the gambler (2014)
I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
- Bob Dylan

Consistent, Persistent and Bullshit Resistant!
- Trinket
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Kingsman: The Secret Service - rollicking fun.

Ex Machina - Weird, devious, believable in 20 years.

The Cobbler - Different type of humor, only Adam Sandler could've pulled it off.

Mystic River - An Eastwood classic to remind me of how magnificent he can be as a director.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Mystic River - An Eastwood classic to remind me of how magnificent he can be as a director.

One of his best. And that is good you have someone to look up to. I'm sure finding older role models is becoming quite tough for you. If you're like me, it's hard to be inspired by those younger than you.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I just got done watching Out Of The Dark on Netflix, which was actually pretty decent. I wasn't sure, but it's worth the watch.

One movie I'm really looking forward to seeing is Unfriended, but I'm sure it will be a disappointment. Most horror type movies are nowadays.
Lurker
0 likes
I saw San Andrea (and others) but can't wait to see Spy this weekend.

I've been waiting a long time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
San Andreas