Login

Changing title of a story.

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So I made a REALLY, REALLY, REALLY stupid mistake. I was suppose to write "tale" in my title and like a dumb a$$ I've written "tail". Not even sure how one makes such a dipshit move? Anyhow, If I change it in the edit section will it be sent for verification again? If it does then I'll wait as it's only just been verified. I feel like bashing my head off the keyboard for this one HAHAHAHA!
Coming soon...
Matriarch
0 likes
I changed it for you.

Edits put stories back in the queue, but moderators don't have to read the entire piece again, because all changes are highlighted for them.

I'm surprised it made it passed our hawkeye verifiers. It's an easy mistake to make.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Quote by Saphria
So I made a REALLY, REALLY, REALLY stupid mistake. I was suppose to write "tale" in my title and like a dumb a$$ I've written "tail". Not even sure how one makes such a dipshit move? Anyhow, If I change it in the edit section will it be sent for verification again? If it does then I'll wait as it's only just been verified. I feel like bashing my head off the keyboard for this one HAHAHAHA!

You made me laugh, not at you but at myself. I do things like that all the time.
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I changed it for you.

Edits put stories back in the queue, but moderators don't have to read the entire piece again, because all changes are highlighted for them.

I'm surprised it made it passed our hawkeye verifiers. It's an easy mistake to make.

Thanks!!!
Coming soon...
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I've noticed titles, tags or changing the category don't need to go back through to the mods (I'm not sure about the one liner) but cover photos and of course any actual edits made on the story itself need to go through a mod.

I wouldn't worry too much about your mistake. Small things like that happen from time to time, even to the best of us.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by nicola

I'm surprised it made it passed our hawkeye verifiers.

lots of stories come thru that where the author is being cute with words such as 'tale'.'tail'

The Strippers Tail

Guess Who's Cumming For Dinner

etc.

we often assume that it's meant to be spelled that way.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.