what is your brand of pleasure/pain?

last reply
32 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
did not see this posted anywhere, and title says it all. for me...

I like to feel nails digging in deep on my back and shoulders. scratches that leave marks for days. Bites on my shoulders and chest, hard that leave marks. The idea of what I'm doing that has driven her to it. just really gets me.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I date crazy chicks. Like, totally bonkers.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Same as Wile E. Coyote's... Acme!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've been thinking about this lately, and I have to say that spanking really gets me, especially if i'm being taken from behind. The sting of it makes me really aroused.(and I'm not usually one for pain...at all!)It especially turns me on if it still hurts the next day when I sit, it just reminds me of what I was up to. ;) I also had a boyfriend recently want to use nipple clamps on me, it was a bit awkward, but I actually didn't mind it for a little while, they made my nipples really sensitive. I would probably try that again.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
By far my favorite brand to induce pain...

Lurker
0 likes
clothespins on the nipples and pussy, especially when they come off. Because then it hurts worse. lol

and love is my most favorite of all
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Same as Wile E. Coyote's... Acme!

lol - i thought you wrote "acne" at first! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
oh, and to answer the question, i have a fixation for needles.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by sprite

lol - i thought you wrote "acne" at first! smile

OK... Ewwwwwww...

Quote by sprite
oh, and to answer the question, i have a fixation for needles.

OK, DOUBLE Ewwwwww...
Lurker
0 likes
Love my nipples being pinched and twisted to the max...The harder you pinch ,pull and twist them. more turned on I get.Or a good hard spanking.Love to be spanked hard during sex..Pain during intercourse turns me on...And a lot will send my over the top...Makes me cum a lot harder.(Not saying I don't love a soft long love making...But the question was on pain)But than my Daddy knows exactly what I need.
Lurker
0 likes
I also loved to be fingered as someone looks at me or kisses me at the same time and also for someone to hear me masturbate on Skype OR edge for someone sometimes.
Or just hear me get off. I've also sent wav files of myself getting off for certain friends.
They still enjoy me as they pleasure themselves!

Yeah, I'm a naughty little sexy bitch!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm very big into BDSM and love to be spanked hard or whipped or paddled. I'm not at all into being scared or marked in some permanent form but love to be made red in some areas. I also enjoy maybe the pain of being stretched in some areas or even having some unusual sauce being put up my pussy. All very exciting.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to be choked. If daddy doesn't do it hard enough I lift up to make him choke me harder. Don't want to pass out though. I also like to be watched. When daddy allows me to play with friends and he watches us it turns me on sooo much
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I date crazy chicks. Like, totally bonkers.
haha! Love it smile

I love bare ass, over the knee spanks, a flog on my stomach, breasts, thighs, ass and back.. I like it hard.
Choking, slapping, hair pulling.
That said, I also love to be adored and whorshipped. I guess it just depends on the day or how bratty I've been behaving

GIVE ME VARIETY OR GIVE ME NOTHING
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like to be dominated.....bare bottom spanked, sometimes also with a hairbrush or paddle and then after being soundly punished to occasionally have a few strokes of the crop or cane. Then my mistress mounts me from behind with her feeldoe.....heaven.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A good over the knee spanking while having a buttplug in my anus. Also sometimes a soap suds enema after the spanking
Lurker
0 likes
Spanking, definitely. And having my nipples twisted and pulled. I can get so wet from that alone.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What is my brand of pleasure/pain

Mine is feeling the singletail wrapping around my body and leaving lovely marks for Master and myself to see
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love the flexibility of the flogger. It can be drawn across the skin to tickle, used to provide a sensation akin to a friendly slap on the back, spun to create the ultimate back scratcher or wielded like a whip to create a sting and leave marks. I love toys that allow for a wide variety of sensations. Variety is the spice of orgasm.
With a whisper, a touch, a kiss,
I showed her the path,
She ran to the arms
Of baby's safe harbor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Prolonged spanking followed by strap on penetration
The Engineer
0 likes
Increasing number of things in my ass
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Lurker
0 likes
Tit torture, abusing my piercings, hole stretching past the point that makes me flinch, biting, hot wax, stripes on my arse.
Lurker
0 likes
Love/relationships
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me there is nothing better than an otk spanking looking closely at the bare legs of the wman spanking me fo,lowed by six strokes with a thuddy cane
Lurker
0 likes
Pleasure being spent on the nipples.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having the 'Whip' hand allows for so much discretion.

Pleasure and penance reigns.
Lurker
0 likes
Im really into a variety of different kinds. I dont like to be sobbing and hurt after but im currently into testing my soft limits to see how far i can go. That for me is the ultimate.