When do you masturbate?

last reply
76 replies
7.2k views
3 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
Do you have a favorite time of day to masturbate?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
When I think about big butts.

In other words, you're constantly masturbating?
Lurker
0 likes
Usually in the morning, especially after some good sex the night before ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
Every time that ends in o'clock
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a hot steaming shower
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

In other words, you're constantly masturbating?

I am better at typing with my left hand than my right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ohh right now..right now ohhh hot pic hot pic...ohhhh oooohhhhh AWWWWWWWW. LMAO!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When I am awake smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
morning and night.. sometimes noon aswell when im off..
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Randon times...today I was at the doctors office getting a physical by a female doctor. She asked if I was comfortable doing the testicular exam with her and I said I was fine with it...She sat down in a chair in front of me and I pulled my underwear down to my knees with my cock hanging in front of her face...I noticed she stared at it then looked up at me as she slid her hands around my balls.

She wasn't attractive at all but I coulnd't help but get turned on having my dick a few inches from her face while she ran her fingers along my ball sack. I was semi hard so it was long and thick and somewhat impressive for her to see. She took longer than necessarry and made small talk with my 7 1/2" cock right there in front of her face....She slightly grazed the tip of dick when she finished and I think even though she has most likely seen her share of dicks...she liked it.

I got home and imagined her stroking my dick and talking to me about my physical exam until I told her she could suck my nice big cock...It would be awesome if she got home and fingered her wet pussy and imagined sucking that big thick cock she had in front of her earlier that day. I know I came1
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have a 'set time' and it just happens when the mood and opportunity strike.

However, typically I'll take a little me-time before bed or before a workout. It tends to settle my mind.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I have that warm internal feeling, there is no set time or interval. It happens based on schedule and activities.
Lurker
0 likes
favorite? no just when ever I have free time, so I guess you would say my favorite time is me time
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe in the morning but at least once before bed....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In the morning. Also at night before bed. Oh and when i get home from work. When im relaxed and chilled out....actually pretty much all the time i can! lol
colin123
0 likes
When my wife is out and i am feeling horny i like to find a pair of her dirty panties to sniff while i toss myself off and usually cum in the dirty panties.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I'm alone at home. If there's no time I'm totally alone, then it's shower time.
Clumeleon
0 likes
6:42pm on Wednesdays and Fridays. That's when I get my solo freak on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The evening... like to take my time for it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Before a afternoon nap. Quite relaxing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I wake up and when I go to bed (shift worker lol)
Lurker
0 likes
In the morning when I am alone and all by my self
The Linebacker
0 likes
During solar or lunar eclipses.
0 likes
These days it's usually morning (this morning, in fact) or in the shower. I used to do it a lot more at other times when I did it a lot more period.
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Masturb-eight o'clock.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
all the time and naked