Scent and Sexual Arousal

last reply
51 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does anyone else have a specific scent or type of scent, that turns them on?

For me, it's floral scents and honey smile
**Shameless Plug - Latest Story**

Off-Market Listings
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
The natural scent of a man's clean skin is a turn on. And in nature I also adore the springlike gust of wild garlic in the spring, flower scents of roses, honeysuckle and sweet peas in mid-summer - so sensual and heavily fragrant. There is also nothing like the smell of wildflowers in a field, the scent of newly mown grass, that incredibly fresh aroma after a rainshower and the the scent of the sea. Nature is so sensual!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is VERY sensual. It's one of those things on my bucketlist; to have slow, passionate sex outside, surrounded by the awakening of nature.

Off-Market Listings
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Vanilla/musk
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Vanilla is one of my favorite ice cream flavors. Could be fun to use a syrup for play smile

Off-Market Listings
Lurker
0 likes
Love lotions on a woman that smell of flowers. No found ones please lol
Lurker
0 likes
I get attracted to floral fragrances like jasmine, rose, vanilla, ballerina freesia patchouli etc.... Among perfumes I love Obsession by Calvin Klein and Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel. Other than that fruity pussy perfumes lol
Lurker
0 likes
vanilla, or raspberry for sure. and sometimes cinnamon will draw me in pretty quick
The Engineer
0 likes
I get turned on by women deodrants. Also put a little bit of her spicy sweat smell in there and I'll explode.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the smell of axe phoenix and ecstasy I don't know why but it works. Just so long as it's not overpowering. Bacon smells pretty wonderful too. I'll definitely be interested in sex if he's cooking bacon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The smell of a man cooking lol

Ok cake

I don't know I love the smell of me on a man!
" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Scent of a woman....
English Gentleman
0 likes
fresh herbs, (im a chef) especially parsley coriander (cilantro) and basil
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i can't really pinpoint it to one particular scent. i like various colognes and the way my boyfriends' scents mixed with them. if i had to choose, i'd say perfumes from the oriental fragrance category make me feel sexy.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gap Dream and aroused pussy, together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I had to pick just one bouquet of aromas for becoming aroused, it would be somewhere in the neighborhood of floral hand-lotion, body sweat, and clean laundry.

Pussy and perfume can be quite incredible smelling a but are sometimes hit or miss.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
I have a friend who swears we all put out a natural sexual scent, but only certain people can pick up on it.

It may be true since she picks up partners in the strangest places.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a friend who swears we all put out a natural sexual scent, but only certain people can pick up on it.

It may be true since she picks up partners in the strangest places.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every woman who is/was recently aroused enough to produce vaginal lubricant has a distinct scent some men pick up on immediately.
That is enhanced if a lady is not wearing panties in a skirt or dress, or if we are in close quarters, like in a car together, or on an elevator. Obviously it is highly erotic if you know that a lady is aroused and the scent(s) is magnetic to you.
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Perfimes do not enhance sexual attraction, in my opinion quite the reverse, natural scent is much more sexy than someone being doused in some designer fragrance.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sensual_Tights
Does anyone else have a specific scent or type of scent, that turns them on?

For me, it's floral scents and honey smile

there are a couple of perfumes that turn me on BUT I'm more turned on by the aroma of an aroused female.
Lurker
0 likes
Bacon..yeah..Bacon does it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Melissa999
Perfimes do not enhance sexual attraction, in my opinion quite the reverse, natural scent is much more sexy than someone being doused in some designer fragrance.

I could not possibly agree more with you Melissa!
Then there is the taste that she has so expertly nurtured with her eating habits. ;)
A lover wants to know his/her lover. Makes me wonder why in some Asian cultures, feeding a man a meal is sex. Hmmmm.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Her scent when aroused, in a public place, drives me wild.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Bayberry and lemon are my favorite scents, but they don't particularly arouse me. I agree with Melissa. Natural scent is the sexiest.