13 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Taken from USAToday:

Police: Mom loses 5 kids after sex party with daughter

A 35-year-old mother of five has lost custody of her children after police say she hosted a sex party for her teenage daughter. She is accused of joining the teens in pot, alcohol, sex and naked twister.

Of course, one of the unwritten "rules" of erotic writing is that not unlike the "Romance" genre, all stories get the best response from readers when the conclusion is upbeat. But then, who knows, maybe her 'losing' the kids is best for all involved. Anyway, just a 'Ripped from real-life headlines' story idea some LUSH writers might want to consider.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I heard about this. It's pretty gross as one of the boys she slept with was the daughter's boyfriend.
The Linebacker
0 likes
That woman is facing a host of charges, some are felonies. Writing a story based on a similar situation would have to be within Lush's no incest guidelines. All characters would have to be at least 16 years old. Also there is a rule against using drugging someone to have sex, so there is the plying underage kids with alcohol and drugs issue.

In another somewhat similar situation, recently two very attractive blonde school teachers in their early 30s seduced and had a menage-a-trois with a 16 year old male student in Louisiana. They are facing several charges.

16 years old is the legal age of consent to have sex in most US states, but there are still adding to the delinquency of a minor laws. In many states it is absolutely illegal for a teacher to have sex with a high school student under any circumstances.
0 likes
I find this beyond horrendous.

Being a mom to two teenagers the thought of this...is unspeakable

I would not even read a story about this.

**** your own age for **** s sake!

if my child was at a party like that..you better hope the cops get to her first
0 likes
What the Nun said...if I found out that the mother (or father, or whatever) of any one of my three sons' friends hosted a party involving illegal drugs, serving alcohol to minors, and engaging in sexual activity and/or encouraging sexual activity with/between underage CHILDREN that person had better hope that the police find him/her before I do, because while I am a patient and understanding person, that patience and understanding goes flying right out the window with things like this, and I would have to really work to resist the impulse to find the instigator and drop his/her ass with my 34. Actually, might go for my Weatherby .308 for this sort of thing...

Also, as Buz mentioned, anyone writing a story similar to this one would be violating Lush policy against underage participants and against incest stories.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I may be playing devil's advocate here, but I think his point may have been that erotic stories always have an upbeat ending, and it might be interesting to write something sad and serious and sick. Yes, it's against policy, and yes, it's unthinkably irresponsible. But it might make a good story, if not necessarily erotica (or maybe the erotic part wouldn't be the orgy).

I've got a mean-spirited piece of erotica half-written in my head, but I keep thinking "who the fuck would want to read this?" Besides me. And maybe the OP.

But, yeah, what Hera said still applies: the woman should be shot. And were my kids or their friends involved, I'd be doing the shooting.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
That little news piece stirred things up a bit. That's a goodness. Just a couple points. Based soley on that thumbnail report, there was no incest, unless the mother & daughter got it on. Second, the only age mentioned was 'teenager'. That means the odds are 4-to-3 the kids were of age. And considering the sexual activity level of the two age groups, I'd guess the odds heavily favor the 'teenagers' all being of age. Parting shot: everyone has condemned that tramp of a mother's activities. But what if it had just been the the 'of age' daughter, her 'of age' boyfriend, and the mother? Kind of sounds a bit like some LUSH stories I've encountered. Anyway, IMO, it's the other teens joining in the drugs and sex that lead to all that entirely justifiable legal retribution.

Any thoughts?

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
Real emotions come through in writing, so don't write about what others feel, or what you're "supposed" to feel - write about what you feel.

You write your best stories when you write them for yourself. I'm a crime fiction writer, and sometimes my stories can be naughty, far too naughty for this site.

Yeah, it's nice to write the occasional sex story and upload it to Lush. A real sweet girl named Sprite verified my first story, and it was quite a profound moment for me, because it was the first time someone had read something that I had written.

But when I sit down to write a story, I am never thinking about rules and restrictions - that's not what writing's about. I'm thinking, "Fuck it! This is my story, my stage, my time time to shine. And I'm gonna write about what I know, by my rules. And it's gonna be as naughty as I like, and I'm gonna tear the place up while I'm writing it". And if it doesn't adhere to site rules, I don't upload it - I keep it for myself.

I hate it when people say, "Oh, no, you can't write about that sort of thing - it's sick, illegal, ruins people's lives".

My reply to that: "Yes, in the real world it's illegal and ruins lives, but fiction writing doesn't do anyone any harm or impact on anybody's life in a negative manner".

We, as adults, can differentiate between fiction and reality and make our own decisions in life, and nobody is going to force anybody to read something that they do not wish to read. I see horrific acts of crime and brutality in films, read and write about things that would make your hair stand on end, but that doesn't mean that I agree with them in the real world, or that I want to go all out to indulge it. In fact, if I were to witness a brutal crime, I would be mentally scarred for life.

I shall now leave you all to ponder some inspirational words of advice: "Be who you are and write what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by RumpleForeskin
That little news piece stirred things up a bit. That's a goodness. Just a couple points. Based soley on that thumbnail report, there was no incest, unless the mother & daughter got it on. Second, the only age mentioned was 'teenager'. That means the odds are 4-to-3 the kids were of age. And considering the sexual activity level of the two age groups, I'd guess the odds heavily favor the 'teenagers' all being of age. Parting shot: everyone has condemned that tramp of a mother's activities. But what if it had just been the the 'of age' daughter, her 'of age' boyfriend, and the mother? Kind of sounds a bit like some LUSH stories I've encountered. Anyway, IMO, it's the other teens joining in the drugs and sex that lead to all that entirely justifiable legal retribution.

Any thoughts?

I read the story and she's only getting charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor (big whoop). She banged an 18 year old in a bathroom and the daughter's 16 year old boyfriend woke her up by having sex with her, so like, . She refuses to talk about it with police so she's protecting him.

I don't know. Sounds like she's a pretty awesome party host, to be honest.
The Linebacker
0 likes
There are two levels of 'contributing to the delinquency of a minor' charge in Georgia, where she was arrested. One is a misdemeanor with the possible sentence of a fine and up to 12 months in jail. The other is a felony with up to 10 years in jail. Of course the severity will be determined by the district attorney.

I have played 'Naked Twister' myself (me and several girls), but we were all over 18 and we didn't get arrested. As far as winning and losing in the game. haha, there was no losing! Playing Naked Twister leads to Nekkid Twister. Naked = nude; Nekkid = nude and up to some wild fun! Play on!

For a guy at 16, 17 or 18 if someone's hot mom wanted to have sex with them – I didn't know any straight or bi guys that would turn that down when I was that age.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Providing a minor with alcohol falls under misdemeanor. A felony would be more along the lines of having a minor rob a bank with you or sell cocaine for you or something like that.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by [url=http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/georgia-mom-naked-twister-party-loses-custody-kids-2015164
Article Link[/url]]

The bridal shop employee and former Mormon Sunday school teacher slipped into the bathroom at one point, where she had sex with an 18-year-old guest, and then claimed she was still "horny" and proceeded to bring out some sex toys and use them in the living room in front of the group.

The teens kept the party going in the hot tub, before Lehnardt passed out in her bed, according to the police report. Lehnardt is a recovering alcoholic, who confessed her actions to her sponsor. The sponsor then reported what she said to the police.

Around 3:30 a.m. Lehnardt claims she woke up to find her daughter's 16-year-old boyfriend having sex with her.

"Her daughter 'felt guilty' because the 16-year-old['s penis] was 10-inches long and huge, and if she had been able to take it, he wouldn't have needed to her mother," the sponsor said.

Currently, the teen is not facing charges as no evidence has been found supporting this claim.

The daughter felt 'guilty' because her 16 yr old BF had such a huge dick etc. Omg... this story.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Providing a minor with alcohol falls under misdemeanor. A felony would be more along the lines of having a minor rob a bank with you or sell cocaine for you or something like that.

In this case, besides the alcohol, she allegedly allowed minors to play the Naked Twister, allowed them to have marijuana, and played with a sex toy in front of minors. That all does give the DA some leeway to add more serious charges. Right now it doesn't look like they are going to push that, but the DA can add more charges at any time. DA's are politicians and I'm sure he'll swing towards the more popular sentiment in his district. If it was what he thinks his constituents want that, he could attempt to push a felony charge unless a judge threw it out. Part of the game. But I think the community might rather this incident die down.

Here's another entertaining case. Two Louisiana school teachers got in trouble for seducing a 16 year old student... they had a marathon threesome with him from 9 pm to 6 am. The two teachers got caught because they bragged about the encounter.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/la-teacher-jail-sex-student-case-article-1.2180450
Head Penguin
0 likes
Quote by Buz
That woman is facing a host of charges, some are felonies. Writing a story based on a similar situation would have to be within Lush's no incest guidelines. All characters would have to be at least 16 years old. Also there is a rule against using drugging someone to have sex, so there is the plying underage kids with alcohol and drugs issue.

In another somewhat similar situation, recently two very attractive blonde school teachers in their early 30s seduced and had a menage-a-trois with a 16 year old male student in Louisiana. They are facing several charges.

16 years old is the legal age of consent to have sex in most US states, but there are still adding to the delinquency of a minor laws. In many states it is absolutely illegal for a teacher to have sex with a high school student under any circumstances.

This is similar to the UK and other countries in Europe. In UK the age of consent is 16 but 18 between tutor and student. In the Czech Republic, there is a law 'leading a juvenile under 18 to depravity' which can be used if a tutor seduces their student who is under 18.

Danny x

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way