Login

Pee denial as a punishment

last reply
21 replies
9.1k views
0 watchers
2 likes
0 likes
Do You ever get a bladder denial as a punishment? How long do You have to hold it? Do You enjoy the pain or only that the Master/Mistress is happy with You? Do You beg for relief or hope it never comes?
Lurker
0 likes
The idea has fascinated me for quite a while and I love to hold it till it hurts, to the point that you can no longer hold back.

P.S. Piss Desperation
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My very first real life Dom tried that with me once and I was not amused in the least. At the end of it I was threatening to pee on him!
Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would never use this as punishment, to many issues can arise.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kissmiw
I would never use this as punishment, to many issues can arise.

thank you daddy!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Something like this can result in serious medical complications...

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Prolific Writer
0 likes
This is the oddest question I ever read.

Why would anybody want to do this?

To each is own.

No, I've never wanted to do this EVER.....

xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have heard of it but to be honest I wouldn't do it.

The reason being holding on to your urine isn't good for you, it can cause damage to the kidneys, bladder plus can cause Urinary Tract Infections. Yeah I am health conscious.
0 likes
It is always exciting to have to hold it as long as I can. I am not sure which is more humiliating,peeing my panties in public or having to wear diapers for pissing myself .
0 likes
It should be pointed out that even one "session" of this sort of activity can result in acute kidney injury (AKI), necessitating immediate medical intervention, which may or may not be able to avert complete renal failure.

AKI can also precipitate a host of other issues, including intra-abdominal ascites, cardiomyopathy, liver failure, and brain damage. No, not even kidding on that last one. Please keep this activity in the realm of fantasy.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
It should be pointed out that even one "session" of this sort of activity can result in acute kidney injury (AKI), necessitating immediate medical intervention, which may or may not be able to avert complete renal failure.

AKI can also precipitate a host of other issues, including intra-abdominal ascites, cardiomyopathy, liver failure, and brain damage. No, not even kidding on that last one. Please keep this activity in the realm of fantasy.

YESS! Thank you! So many other punishments out there! Denying to relieve the bladder is SO SO SO bad!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
love the idea of this, its so hot! but also very dangerous, I want to try it with my Dom, I think he would like to try this too.
Story Verifier
0 likes
I honestly can't imagine how that would be sexy...
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Dude. To each their own, but that sounds like the most annoying fetish ever.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Way too many health risks. A more fitting punishment is a punishment jar and a catheter. insert the catheter and connect it to a jar, I prefer a gallon glass jar or larger, with about 20' of latex tubing to allow some mobility. The sub must fill the jar before the cath is removed. Then the sub has to drink the contents of the jar.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Umm good luck with trying that with me. Not happening. Pee will leak regardless

Rather do orgasm denial... Fuck yeah
0 likes
Quote by FilthyBeautiful
Umm good luck with trying that with me. Not happening. Pee will leak regardless

Rather do orgasm denial... Fuck yeah

Orgasm denial ??❤️
We have so much in common, lovely lady
0 likes
Sometimes in a good long chat I will hold it in. It's all part of the edging to me. Sometimes you just really got to go though!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It’s something I’d consider, not for long enough that it would be dangerous, but as part of a naughty school boy/strict headmistress scenario where she denies me permission to leave her class as part of her control over me.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Holding your pee for a little too long ONCE in a while is not harmful. People do it at their jobs or while running errands all the time, or before ultrasounds. For women, a full bladder can stimulate the g-spot and makes for a magnificent orgasm (or "peegasm" if you release your bladder at the same time). Highly recommended.

If you're grossed out by the idea just say so but don't perpetuate myths about it being dangerous. For any healthy person who drinks enough water on a daily basis, it's not. 👍

Big-haired Bitch
1 like

Quote by Sapphos_Sidekick

Holding your pee for a little too long ONCE in a while is not harmful. People do it at their jobs or while running errands all the time, or before ultrasounds. For women, a full bladder can stimulate the g-spot and makes for a magnificent orgasm (or "peegasm" if you release your bladder at the same time). Highly recommended.

If you're grossed out by the idea just say so but don't perpetuate myths about it being dangerous. For any healthy person who drinks enough water on a daily basis, it's not. 👍

It's not a myth. Keywords here are "once in a while" but doing so consistently results in a host of issues, even for the average person at work who holds their pee for whatever reason, those complications can still arise. Some people are more susceptible than others. No harm in exercising caution.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░