What happened to...

last reply
6 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
There was a new story being posted in the "Novel" category that has disappeared. Anyone know why, or who the author was? It was a kind of fantasy story about a young woman who had been a princess. She had been captured and made a slave and was attracted to the man who captured her.

Any help appreciated.
Lurker
0 likes
It's possible the author is editing it, which would make it invisible until submitted and approved again.
Hth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm new here but I'm pretty sure I saw in the rules somewhere that anything that would file under " " is not allowed to be published here, maybe there was a scene the admins thought went a little too far?
Coming soon...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Saphria
I'm new here but I'm pretty sure I saw in the rules somewhere that anything that would file under " " is not allowed to be published here, maybe there was a scene the admins thought went a little too far?

In that case, we wouldn't have published it in the first place - my guess is that the author pulled it for one reason or another.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Devil's Advocate
0 likes
I'm pretty sure you're talking about Veitte by Metilda. If so, it's actually published in The Vault, which is only accessible to premium members. As far as I can tell, it's still there, and up to Chapter 11 now. If you want to read it, you'll need to sign up for a Gold, Silver or Bronze membership, if you don't already have one.

Best of luck
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Wilful
I'm pretty sure you're talking about Veitte by Metilda. If so, it's actually published in The Vault, which is only accessible to premium members. As far as I can tell, it's still there, and up to Chapter 11 now. If you want to read it, you'll need to sign up for a Gold, Silver or Bronze membership, if you don't already have one.

Exactly right! Thank you!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by BrassRing
There was a new story being posted in the "Novel" category that has disappeared. Anyone know why, or who the author was? It was a kind of fantasy story about a young woman who had been a princess. She had been captured and made a slave and was attracted to the man who captured her.

Any help appreciated.

As a moderator, I can tell you that subject matter would not be allowed. The only way it would have been acceptable is if she truly wanted to be captured in the first place. We don't allow , kidnapping or mind control. If it had those elements and somehow got published, it's likely been removed.

Edit: if it as willful reports, then she must not have been unwilling. That will teach me to not read the entire thread smile