Weird question.

last reply
43 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know most of men likes receiving blowjob but this past guy of mine did not require me to do so. I asked him why & he said he likes to pleasure me more than I do.

So is it true? Does a guy like that exist?
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, they do. I'm one of them.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by patokl
Yes, they do. I'm one of them.

It does not turn you on? Even if that would turn me on? Or do it once in a while?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by petrova

It does not turn you on? Even if that would turn me on? Or do it once in a while?
My bj-experience so far, was with women who did it, because they thought that's what all men like. They obvipusly weren't comfortable doing it, and as a result, I could not enjoy it either. I love it, when the woman I,m with completely explodes on my tongue and fingers. The satsfaction of being able to give that ultimate extasy feels better than any bj has, so far.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by patokl
My bj-experience so far, was with women who did it, because they thought that's what all men like. They obvipusly weren't comfortable doing it, and as a result, I could not enjoy it either. I love it, when the woman I,m with completely explodes on my tongue and fingers. The satsfaction of being able to give that ultimate extasy feels better than any bj has, so far.

Very satisfied with your answer. Thanks for sharing! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A man could absolutely prefer to give oral than to receive it for a number of reasons or even a combination thereof.

1) When a woman cums it is just plain beautiful and sexy to watch. It would not be surprising if witnessing her orgasm gave him more pleasure than having his dick sucked, especially combined with the ego boost of knowing that he was the cause.

2) Men, after cumming once, need some time to recover if they are to go again. Sometimes this can take minutes and other times it can take hours. Women, on the other hand, can cum far quicker between orgasms. Instead of 'wasting' his one on a blowjob he may just want to save it for sex while giving you multiple.

3) She isn't very good or confident when it comes to sucking his dick. Either way, he's not enjoying it and instead of spoiling the moment by trying to 'fix' the issue, he is switching the focus to from him to her.

4) He may not be clean (showered and shaved) down there and is just self-conscious about his junk going into someone's mouth in that state.

5) He could be a submissive personality in the bedroom and doesn't enjoy the power-position of receiving oral anywhere near as much as giving it.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by petrova
I know most of men likes receiving blowjob but this past guy of mine did not require me to do so. I asked him why & he said he likes to pleasure me more than I do.

Probably, although I find the notion of not wanting to receive oral unusual.
I'd go down on my gf daily if she was up for it.
I love being that close to her and tasting her, feeling her writhing as she climaxes. The female orgasm is a huge turn on for me so once a moment has passed, I'll start again.
She loves receiving, but does insist on giving me wonderful head too.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by petrova

Yes. I much prefer to suck someone to orgasm than to be sucked off. I'm an orgasm donor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a blowjob, but a good one and not a so so one. If I'm gonna get a "good" nut I will take it in a pussy most of the time, But I love eating pussy and getting her primed for a good fuck with some advance orgasms so she can really blow off when we fuck!
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Lurker
0 likes
It's certainly not a weird question. I think my assumption always is I want to perform oral on her - because I love doing it, love making sure she knows I truly enjoy it, it's just a fabulous way to " be with" a woman - more than she actually wants to perform oral on me. Of course I want BJ's but I have not encountered many women who were good at it and actually enjoyed it ( some, just not many).

I am bi. I enjoy performing oral on men. If I was with a woman who wanted to perform oral on me I'd be thrilled and completely amenable. I want it very much but I'm uncomfortable with the proposition that she thinks or might think I expect it or assume I'm "entitled" to it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the great inputs! Highly appreciated.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by petrova

I don't understand why it would surprise you. We are all different, and get turned on and off by different things. It's just how our brain works.
There are even lots of gay guys that don't like being blown! We are meant to love it.
Lurker
0 likes
I think he was lying...just kidding.

No, each to their own but I think sharing's caring ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I don't understand why it would surprise you. We are all different, and get turned on and off by different things. It's just how our brain works.
There are even lots of gay guys that don't like being blown! We are meant to love it.

I think it should be give and take at some point. If a guy is turned on because he was able to pleased his partner on his own way, I think he should let the woman do the same especially if it pleased her very much. It is like a mutual thing, my opinion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 0Curious
I think he was lying...just kidding.

No, each to their own but I think sharing's caring ;-)

He isn't lying. ;-) But yes, sharing is truly caring.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hard to believe it. As much as I love to please a woman orally, all men love to receive it as well.
Maybe he is shy to get naked himself?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes they do, I love licking pussy and I don get my cock sucked in return
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by petrova

I think it should be give and take at some point. If a guy is turned on because he was able to pleased his partner on his own way, I think he should let the woman do the same especially if it pleased her very much. It is like a mutual thing, my opinion.

No. That would only be the case if she didn't like being licked out. That would be quid pro quo.
If both parties don't like having it done to them, they won't do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do love receiving a blow job, but there is also equal enjoyment on licking/sucking a beautiful pussy!! There are times I want a blow job and there are times I just want to lick some pussy, for me it's about 50/50.......
Site administrator
0 likes
Its been said .. there are people who like to give and receive ... there are people who are primarily givers or receivers .. I dont have a problem stating that I prefer to give and thats reflected on a day to day basis in my lifestyle/work and not just sex.
0 likes
Know two men who were not fond of them..

Or not fond of me giving them

Didn't take it personally

Both I think didn't like to lose control in such a way

I enjoy them

But since they didn't

Well pleasure is not pleasure unless both are comfortable
The Linebacker
0 likes
Everyone is different and offers varying degrees of giving and taking. Personally I like it mostly 50-50. I love the balance.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Definitely 50-50. I prefer BJ's to be spontaneous. They are a bigger turn-on than to force my partner to go down on me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both are great, but I like giving.. Something about someone being putty in my hands is hot
Lurker
0 likes
I'd rather her cum, 99.9% of the time, I cum, but if there's one thing I hate is than odd occasion when in the middle of it, she wants me to hurry up so it will be over. It's then I refocus on her, and most of the time, I ended up making her cum!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by petrova

Yes me too. I find it incredibly erotic giving my woman sex pleasure with my lips, tongue and fingers, and especially watching her come to orgasm and hearing her orgasm shriek gets me red hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Simple- Not everyone has the same tastes . Some like their tea with milk some don't .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I can't speak for other men, but I love getting a blow job from my wife
Lurker
0 likes
The biggest turn on for me is my partner's satisfaction. There is nothing more sexy than seeing her lose herself in pleasure.
However, I do not refuse reciprocation, especially if it is voluntary and done with enthusiasm...
Lurker
0 likes
I completely agree with CANVYGR.