last reply
9 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
How fast can you cum?

I've been having a hard time lately pulling a quick one. Masturbating or sex. Even with a large gap in between sessions ( a week). I was able to do a 3 minute or less jerk off maybe a year ago.

Just wondering if this comes with age. I'm little over mid 20s.

I know, usually people want to know very opposite, but this is important. haha.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm... what are we talking here? From flaccid to finish or just the time where there is physical stimulation?

I've never actually tried to see how quickly I could get off but I think if I was really pent up and already hard that I could probably get off in around a minute. I think the fastest I've ever managed to finish would be in a couple of minutes, but that was with me trying to 'take care of business' quickly. I'm usually concerned with seeing how long I could go without cumming but it sure would be interesting to investigate the other end of the spectrum, if for no other reason that for the sake of variety.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It does change when you get older. Being in my late 30's, it's taking way longer than let's say 10 years ago!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The more you do it the longer it takes, it also depends on what stimulation you have at the time. Fastest I've ever done was 5min, but most of mine take anywhere from 30min to 2+hours (on a bad, or good (depending how you look at it) day).
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
30 seconds from grip to rip.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The time definitely has increased with age. I've never timed myself, but I'm never in a hurry any more. I can prolong the pleasure as long as I'd like depending on circumstances. Quickest I'd say is probably 5 minutes from whenever I pull up a good story or video.
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DrakeAK
How fast can you cum?

The older I get, the longer it takes. I haven't timed it, but sometimes I feel like it takes 15 to 20 minutes.
Lurker
0 likes
As others have said, I don't time it. And of course it's not like it's a race. But of course my goal is never to cum quickly, I want to 'last' or hold off. I prefer it if my partner - woman or man - cums first.

Re the 'getting older' thing. For me anyway the issue is more about getting hard. That takes more time, more romance or seduction or foreplay than it used to. Once hard I can usually deliver the goods fairly quickly - but as I said before, that's not my goal. The experience is, hopefully, more a marathon than a sprint. Don't know if this helps any.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For most people it will depend on the balance they have between the mental stimulation and the physical, and on how much of each they've had before the "beginning" of masturbation. An orgasm is a pretty intricately balanced set of phenomena, and of course, there are several routes to the same outcome.

When we're inexperienced, a lot of the stimulation that happens before orgasm is mental. There's typically a lot of anticipation involved, and that anticipation actually gets us prepped for orgasm before touching begins. That's where the classic one-thrust nut-bust comes from... the anticipation of actually (finally?) having sex gets the young man so worked up that the physical sensation is not important at all; it's just that thought that he's performing the act.

As we get more experienced and we learn our bodies better and get our minds a little more used to the act, it takes more physical stimulation to get us off, and the mental stimulation tends to be a lot less integral - we now are used to the idea that we are sexually active, and now we're more interested in learning what buttons we have and how we like them pushed.

Then, once we know our bodies pretty well and the idea of having sex is not so over-exciting, it becomes a lot more about mind-play and mentally/emotionally complex interactions between physical and mental states. These typically take a lot more time to develop than just yanking the meat stick, so as we get older, most men take longer to get off. For me, a long anticipatory period will still very often lead to an ability to get off quickly; an afternoon quickie is a heck of a lot more doable if the wife and I exchange some choice texts earlier in the day and the mental juices get flowing in advance of the physical ones.
Lurker
0 likes
I've fucked for hours and jerked when 30 minutes later, I'm still jerking. Then sometimes in bed, I can just roll over on it, it makes a perfect slide on the mattress and BAM! I pouring cum all over my drawers!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ordinarily it take a bit. Age slows us down. But under the right circumstances I can still get from limp and dry to slick goo in half a minute.