How Rough Can I Be With Your Willy?

last reply
21 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
My friend seriously likes his erection to be full-slapped to the point where it would really hurt if it was his face, and then sucked on hard. He says it's a pleasurable pain that's made even better when enveloped by a mouth.

Also, he loves to be bitten so hard that it squashes his cock unbelievably. And yet it doesn't seem to leave him in agony. He also loves teeth scraping hard over his helmet.

Is this peculiar to him, or do a few of you enjoy such rough handling at times? Does the amount of blood in the shaft make some pain pleasant?

I'd be grateful to know more, please!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Mine is way too sensitive for anything like that. Sometimes I have to stop my wife from sucking while I cum because it feels like it's at the peak of vulnerability during climax and certainly meant to only be slathered with affection beforehand. I don't understand the pain fetish, but I know a few guys that enjoy some smacks or a little teeth once-in-a-while.

SM
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A bit rough can be fun, but nothing like you are describing. Besides the pain, I would be afraid my penis would get less sensitive so it would be harder to enjoy sex.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i've been whipped down there with a stick and the tip bitten just out of role play but it was not fun for me. i could stand a good slap, but full slap, I don't think I can handle it no matter how good of a bj I get afterwards.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can generally endure rough treatment, my balls on the other hand, very sensitive usually.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not much into pain on any part of my body, but in particular, mr. johnson. So I'd have to bow out of that kind of session.
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The head of a cock is like a clit, unless there has been some substantial 'warming of the oven' then anything rough is going to hurt more than feel pleasurable, at least for most guys. Scratching, biting, and hitting can all feel great in a sort of rough-sex type way but the line between wanted and unwanted is going to change from person to person.

For me, I guess it depends. I love scratching as a part of foreplay but it won't get me off so after a while it's more of a distraction than a turn on. I can appreciate biting for the naughtiness and a bit of the pain-from-pleasure sensation but anything forceful enough to leave marks is definitely too much. Lastly, I could take or leave getting slapped on the shaft (and if I'm soft it may actually make me hard) but hit the balls just square and I'll probably call quits to the whole thing. Hell, I'm wincing a little just thinking about that last one.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not rough at all please!
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
I think it's a preference. If you watch video's or pics of guys in orgasm, it's actually a look of pain on their face.

My understanding is that there is a relation between the two center's (pain/pleasure) and for some of us there is a crossover where mild pain can enhance pleasure.

Just like some women like to have their butts spanked during sex (some quite hard.) Some women like to have their nipples pinched quite hard also.

Myself I have certain areas, which I don't divulge here, which can enhance my pleasure when handled a little more roughly.
The Engineer
0 likes
Well I have never had real life experience of torturing my willy...but in dreams..i have fantasies like
1.clamping my balls
2.ball busting
3.hanging me by my cock
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Thank you so much for your replies. I promise that if I ever find anybody else who lets me play with them, I will be very gentle. In all honesty, I'm not at all keen on slapping and biting, but he makes such lovely noises when I do...

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
My friend seriously likes his erection to be full-slapped to the point where it would really hurt if it was his face, and then sucked on hard. He says it's a pleasurable pain that's made even better when enveloped by a mouth.

Also, he loves to be bitten so hard that it squashes his cock unbelievably. And yet it doesn't seem to leave him in agony. He also loves teeth scraping hard over his helmet.

Is this peculiar to him, or do a few of you enjoy such rough handling at times? Does the amount of blood in the shaft make some pain pleasant?

I've never been slapped on the cock, but don't mind teeth scraping along the shaft. As far as sucking goes, I always tell them to suck as though their life depended on it. Even after I cum I like to be sucked, the pain is exquisite.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to be bitten as well as teeth being scraped up and squeezing of my balls, but after I cum can't take much of anything at the head. It becomes to tender.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a woman to be rough while she is jacking me off, tugging, squeezing, ect. However I am very weary when it comes to teeth. My Ex once sneezed and drew blood.WeOFAS1vsuy0Ct0k
The Linebacker
0 likes
I don't like any unusual rough play on my penis and more so with my balls – especially my balls. Now, I've had my asshole bitten a few times, my little nips bitten, had bite marks left on my chest, my back ravaged by dug in deep fingernails (and I'd rather not have my back scratched until I bleed, but it has happened). I've also been sucked so hard that my penis was left blue, black, purple and very raw.

Now can any ladies imagine having their clit and labia sucked until they were blue, black, purple and raw? Ouch!

And I wonder what the attraction women have with scratching a man's back until it bleeds. That can ruin an expensive white dress shirt.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I don't like any roughness on my dick, to be honest. I enjoy rough sex during proper intercourse, but I prefer something more sensual during handjobs and the likes. I mostly enjoy that slutty/mischievous attitude where the girl simply shows me how much she's craving my cock.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

He's a freak! Slapped and scraped? WTF? NFW!!!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

He might be a freak, but he's a fecking sexy one! If it makes him happy, I'll do it.

Obviously this is a thing most lads don't like, and that's fine. I was just curious, not having a willy of my own to compare his likes with.

Lurker
0 likes
I can totally relate to that; I enjoy pain being inflicted upon me during sex. Though I do NOT enjoy inflicting pain on others.

I've always been most attracted to intelligent, strong-willed and dominant women with the impetus to take control and govern my life. My current girlfriend, for example, is the main breadwinner of the household; she owns the house we live in and the car I drive, and I pretty much do as I'm told. But that's the way I like it, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I don't know why, but it floats my boat.

We're not into anything seriously kinky in the bedroom, though I do enjoy, as you say, having my cock slapped about and bitten. She sometimes sinks her nails in and scratches my cock. I also enjoy having my balls squeezed to the point that I cry out in anguish.

Now, if you're interested, I'll tell you all about an embarrassing sexual experience I once had as a teenager that liberated me and made me realise that pain could be pleasurable.

I met a very keen girl in the pub one Friday night. After a few drinks we decided to disappear into the ladies' toilet for a quick knee-trembler in a toilet cubicle (who says romance is dead?) When I slipped my cock in to her, I realised she was as dry as granny's flannel. So dry, in fact, that the first thrust tore my banjo string (or frenulum, as it's more commonly known). The pain was so acute that I ejaculated immediately. Now if shooting my load after one thrust wasn't embarrassing enough, I then went into a panic because my cock was bleeding and thought I'd done serious damage. I was nearly crying as I wrapped my cock in toilet paper to try and stem the flow of blood. It bled for two hours, and I eventually got a cab home with a roll toilet of paper scrunched up in my pants.

I later found out that tearing the frenulum is a common occurrence and made a full recovery. It was a frightening experience, but that moment of pain was exquisite, and it made me realise that pleasure could be born from pain.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

I can see how some people might think it strange, but each to their own.

Though some people take pain to a whole new level; they have their bell ends pierced. Now I find pleasure in pain, but not even I would go that far.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not too rough, but a little play is okay. When I masturbate at home, often times I will be stroking pretty hard, and my balls will be loudly slapping the chair. This actually feels good. One day, my landlady asked me if I have a nervous twitch sometimes when working on my computer in my room. She told me she can hear tapping. The next time I masturbated, I realised what the sound she heard is, and now I tend to jerk a bit louder sometimes.