feet, shoes, legs, stockings....

last reply
16 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What is women's feedback on this, I imagine some like the idea others may find it a bit weird??

I have just recently discovered strong(ish) sexual stimulation / arousal / liking - based around women's feet, shoes, legs , stockings - it is not one thing (ie the feet or the stockings) it is just the whole idea of it. Something about the sensuality of it and where it might lead - ie 'stairway to heaven'

So looking for the woman's pint of view I suppose.

Cheers G the video man, photographer and lover of all things visual ;)

Edited - sorry but could not resist and as a 'footnote' ;) the idea of smelly feet or cleaning feet, is not a turn on in any way to me - I believe it is part of some peoples foot fetish / worship thing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyAnnWest

You look like you need a good foot massage. Massage my feet and I'll follow you anywhere. Or maybe just won't let you leave...
Best Friend Exchange Club: Here
Artist stories start at Artist -- Chapter 1
Starbucks Reverie at Starbucks Reverie

Teacher at Teacher

And please read my competition entry:There's Always Time. A sweet love story set in a time traveling universe.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
My husband also has a thing for feet in heels/stockings. As you, loves the look, the implications, and the "mood" that it sets. He finds it very sensual. Its not a "foot worship" thing like some, he simply finds it erotic and the look turns him on.

I try and oblige his fantasy as much as possible! smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I know a guy that has an extreme hose fantasy. He doesn't get obliged often with it from my understanding. I do find it interesting watching him cum with his cock wrapped inside them though smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love the way a women's legs and feet look in hosiery and heels. wife can get me to do just about anything she wants when she wears! huge foot fetish!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm with hardanddeep, but I also feel sexy when slipping on stockings and a nice pair of heels.and I love the effect it has on my other half, instant hard-on!
0 likes
Am so old I remember when it was a MUST that u wore hose to work

So I did the whole little silk undergarment sets with stockings

Yes uber feminine uber sexy what a pain in the bum to keep on

In bed as long as he took them off oh yes..that turns me on...of course on ME..not him

Everyday..nope

Feet not a big fan but even a home pedicure is a must
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My feet are really sensitive and i have been driven close to orgasm by just having my feet played with. They are a huge erogenous zone and I really wish more men would think like you smile
Lurker
0 likes
I love my feet being given attention, but no more or less than any other part of me! I will wear heels for my husband for playtime, but sometimes they get in the way so I usually kick them off (unless I am tied to the bed or under strict orders to obey).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love smooth well kempt feet, very sexy... hose and heels too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Men don't take care of their feet. Because we have our feet on show more, we tend to do a bit more foot grooming.

I have very small feet and hands and I have had boyfriends who have liked to play with my feet - I also like having my feet massaged. I wear long skirts so usually wear socks, not stockings or tights. When I wear a dress I have a stocking and suspenders set which, for some reason, my partner seems to like...
Lurker
0 likes
Stockings work for me. When I say me, I don't mean me wearing them, I just love the look of her legs in stockings.......mmmm, now there's a thought ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I'm wierd but I never understood the fascination with stockings. However I'm very turned on by a nice pair of feet that are well groomed and clean.

I love to massage them slowly as I find all the sensitive spots and watch the women squirm and get wet as I find ways to turn them on that they never imagined.

If they have little soft pink feet then I'm always very distracted by their feet and have a hard time paying attention to any other parts of their body until their feet have received several minutes of close attention.

I'm not much of a fetish person but I guess my fascination with feet approaches fetish. ;)
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I very, very rarely wear any type of hose. I make sure my toenails are nicely polished and into the heels they go.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hardanddeep
My husband also has a thing for feet in heels/stockings. As you, loves the look, the implications, and the "mood" that it sets. He finds it very sensual. Its not a "foot worship" thing like some, he simply finds it erotic and the look turns him on.

I try and oblige his fantasy as much as possible! smile

oh I so love his desire for you in fuck me heels, baby you rock them xxx