1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Just be honest
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Asian women are awesome. The Asian women I have dated have that elusive quality of being classy but sexy in public and tigers in the bedroom. I don't know if this is generally true, but the two Asian women I have dated have both been VERY orgasmic. Plus, I love the skin coloring and dark nipples.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Lurker
0 likes
As a man who has enjoyed Asian women for many decades I will say this. In ASIA they are much more uninhibited and far less conservative...out of NEED. Most of Asia is impoverished and in much of it females, as soon as they can walk and talk, are EXPECTED to earn money for their family in any way they can to include prostituting themselves, if they can earn more that way than at some menial job (the GOOD JOBS go to men first in those patriarchal systems.) It's a double edged sword for them as they are at one and the same time thought of as "good girls earning money" and on the other hand treated with disrespect because of the how. The rest of the story being that Asian males are HORRIBLE about the double standard they apply to women. In much of Asia any female who isn't a virgin is considered to be no better than a slut with no self respect and therefor not worthy of respect. (Even wives and mothers much of the time.)

Here in the US MOST Asian women (there are no hard and fast rules that apply to anything regarding people, races or sex.) Due to the conservative views of their family ( who still adhere to those same warped values) are also VERY conservative and while they can and do make great lovers, for the most part getting them to spread their legs without marrying them first is a trick! Once again, I see beautiful women, not race, hair, eye or skin color, all of those are irrelevancies to my mind. And, YES; there ARE some great looking Asian ladies out there.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes very hot amazing yummy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams
As a man who has enjoyed Asian women for many decades I will say this. In ASIA they are much more uninhibited and far less conservative...out of NEED. Most of Asia is impoverished and in much of it females, as soon as they can walk and talk, are EXPECTED to earn money for their family in any way they can to include prostituting themselves, if they can earn more that way than at some menial job (the GOOD JOBS go to men first in those patriarchal systems.) It's a double edged sword for them as they are at one and the same time thought of as "good girls earning money" and on the other hand treated with disrespect because of the how. The rest of the story being that Asian males are HORRIBLE about the double standard they apply to women. In much of Asia any female who isn't a virgin is considered to be no better than a slut with no self respect and therefor not worthy of respect. (Even wives and mothers much of the time.)

Here in the US MOST Asian women (there are no hard and fast rules that apply to anything regarding people, races or sex.) Due to the conservative views of their family ( who still adhere to those same warped values) are also VERY conservative and while they can and do make great lovers, for the most part getting them to spread their legs without marrying them first is a trick! Once again, I see beautiful women, not race, hair, eye or skin color, all of those are irrelevancies to my mind. And, YES; there ARE some great looking Asian ladies out there.

I don't know if I'm mad, upset or just because it's "that time of the month" again. Your comments about Asia are somewhat rude. I can only speak to South Korea (my birth nation) which according to Wikipedia is one of the wealthiest nations in the world with a GNP rating of 12th in the world which is not bad for a country about the size of Kentucky. As to work/education, men and women are expected to be educated and to work and not become dependent on the state. Korea is not a patriarchal society there are more women CEO's than in US and women are paid equal to their male counterparts. Korea was for hundreds of years a Matriarchal society governed by warrior Empresses who led Armies in battle. Much of Koreas success is a result of the USA's saving us from Japanese occupation in WW2 and defeating the Chinese and North Koreans in Korean war. Your comments about families and Asian men. I cannot comment about Asian men as I have never been in a relationship with one. As to families, we are expected to never bring disrespect on our families, we are very private about our homes and possessions and are taught our parents are to be respected and revered. Most Korean parents in US work 18 hours a day to insure their kids (girl or boy) can get that Stanford education and we the are happy to be indebted to them for that. Your views are not ridiculous but out dated and somewhat slanted, Koreans have evolved since the 1950's and are damn proud of their people and heritage.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

Oh! and I forgot to mention, So Korea has elected a woman (MRS Park) president and 82% of Koreans are very happy with her performance, so much for "warped and patriarchal systems." Also. strangely enough I can't recall the name of the last female US President.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by julee

Oh! and I forgot to mention, So Korea has elected a woman (MRS Park) president and 82% of Koreans are very happy with her performance, so much for "warped and patriarchal systems."

I'll grant ALL of what you say, as it applies too? KOREA, but not to the MAJORITY of the "ring of fire" nations. take a look a the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar and several others. The exchange rate in Thailand (one the better off of the nations I've mentioned) the last I was aware it was 45-1 (45 baht to the dollar) In Vietnam? 17,000 dong to the dollar, and Cambodia? TAKE A WHEELBARROW not a wallet.

Oh and while Korea has elected a female President, so too did the Philippines. That doesn't change ANY of the societal attitudes that I spoke of in those other nations. So, while I'm sorry to have upset you, it doesn't change the realities in those places. And, the LAST Korean/American lady I spoke to in Thailand was ready to kill ALL the Thai! WHY? Because her husband was an Anglo, and they treated her the same way they treated the Thai bar girls! The fact that they were married meant nothing to the shop keepers and the other Thai she dealt with.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

I'll grant ALL of what you say, as it applies too? KOREA, but not to the MAJORITY of the "ring of fire" nations. take a look a the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar and several others. The exchange rate in Thailand (one the better off of the nations I've mentioned) the last I was aware it was 45-1 (45 baht to the dollar) In Vietnam? 17,000 dong to the dollar, and Cambodia? TAKE A WHEELBARROW not a wallet.

Oh and while Korea has elected a female President, so too did the Philippines. That doesn't change ANY of the societal attitudes that I spoke of in those other nations. So, while I'm sorry to have upset you, it doesn't change the realities in those places. And, the LAST Korean/American lady I spoke to in Thailand was ready to kill ALL the Thai! WHY? Because her husband was an Anglo, and they treated her the same way they treated the Thai bar girls! The fact that they were married meant nothing to the shop keepers and the other Thai she dealt with.
Well, I won't prolong this nonsense, I am not familiar with all those other countries you mentioned. I can only speak to one and your "broad brush" painting of Asia in general show a severe lack of education on your part. Next time you travel to Asia maybe you should spend less time in the red light district (not unlike Amsterdam) and more time meeting "real people". This is my final comment. Thank you
Lurker
0 likes
As you please, as you state your knowledge IS limited to ONE nation, Korea. And, as I've tried to point out there are many other Asian nations where the things I've stated DO apply. And, FYI I HAVE met MANY "other types of people" in all of those places and very nearly married a young woman who didn't work in the sex industry in Thailand. "Broad brush"? You asked about "ASIAN" women...NOT Korean women specifically so yes, I took a "broad brush" approach.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never had the honor of making love to an Asian woman. I've no idea whether they're conservative or liberal or whatever. I do think Asian women are beautiful and extremely hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find it pointless to generalize about those wonderful mysterious creatures called women - I'm sure Asian ones (and I have met quite a few - am even related to two by marriage) have individual traits and tastes like everyone else. However I would be interested in why the question singles out the U.S. Asian Women? Why not say Kurdistan women in France, or Eskimo ones in Spain, or Spanish ones in Latvia?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams
... I see beautiful women, not race, hair, eye or skin color, all of those are irrelevancies to my mind ...

Agreed!
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
Any woman's behaviour may depend on environmental factors earlier in her life. What she experienced while living at home with parents could have a lot to do with it, depending on whether or not cultural norms other than "North American" may have applied. Some "North American" families can be mighty uptight and ultra-conservative. I can remember having no luck dating a girl in high school, maybe because she was the oldest of three girls in an ultra-religious white Catholic family.

After leaving home, out on their own, people tend to blend in, and you can't tell there is as much of a difference in attitudes. The only difference may be how they look, but otherwise we are all the same. So, I don't buy the argument that anyone of any heritage is necessarily more "conservative", or (in my experience) any easier or harder to get into bed, or any more or less of an intense lover. The variation seems to have nothing specifically to tie it back to their heritage.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
Quote by julee

Oh! and I forgot to mention, So Korea has elected a woman (MRS Park) president and 82% of Koreans are very happy with her performance, so much for "warped and patriarchal systems." Also. strangely enough I can't recall the name of the last female US President.

I was hoping that at some point, we could answer that question with Hilary, or Elizabeth Warren... but I am just a silly Canadian.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Lurker
0 likes
I've had a lot of sex with Filipinos. Those gals would put out on demand! And do just about any kink you could come up with.