Login

Crossdressing while she's away...

last reply
2 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
1 like
0 likes
So my significant other will be gone a few days next week, and i wanted to spend some "me" time exploring my feminine side. I wanted to hear advice/ideas from any of you who like to do the same. She doesn't know, and I dont get to do this very often, so I want to make it as special and exciting as I can. Shopping is half the fun so I'd prefer to get my own things rather than wear hers. Happy to share experiences with you. Looking forward to evenings filled with satin and lace!!!

--James (or Cynthia )
colin123
0 likes
I love crossdressing, I have a wife who encourages me to dress so I guess I am the lucky one. Do try it as it a lovely feeling and try to discuss with your other half.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I, too, like to dress while my wife is away. If my wife knew that I liked to dress in dresses,panties, and bra she would freak out.
The best time I had while cross dressing was when I put on some of her shorts and a shirt and went to the home improvement store.
I probably didn't look like I was wearing woman's clothes but I knew I was and was hard the whole time I was there.
If I could, I would dress feminine every night after getting home from work.
Wearing panties to work can be an erotic experience too.